C101

After listening to this sentence, Jian Mei's heart seemed to be hit by something, and something echoed.

Lu Xingwang said to him: "But this is the last time. Next time I need me, I want to hear you speak."

Jian Mei said softly: "I am mainly afraid of causing you trouble."

"It's my business that it's not troublesome." Lu Xing looked down at him, his eyes deep: "You know?"

After he said so, Jian Mei nodded softly, and replied, "I see."

Sitting here, the two of them naturally attracted the attention of others.

Ying was the closest, she leaned over and asked in a low voice, "Ambiguous, who is this?"

Jian Mei didn't dare to say that it was Lu Xingwang, the prince of the dynasty, so he replied, "This is my...cousin."

After Lu Xingwang heard this answer, he glanced sideways at him meaningfully.

Sakura asked curiously next to him: "Do you still have a cousin?"

"Well, yes." Jian Mei smiled: "There is a distant cousin, my parents have passed away, so this time he came here for my parents."

Sakura stretched out her hand: "Hello, I am an ignorant classmate."

Lu Xingzuo leaned forward and shook hands: "Hello."

Ying took a look at this cousin, and suddenly had a general judgment in her heart. If nothing else, this cousin’s family background should be of the kind that is not bad, although the clothes she wears are not of the brand-name category. But when facing herself, she is neither humble nor humble, and she is very calm. According to the truth, she is a great noble, including other people. If she is a commoner, she should be somewhat in awe and timid, but Lu Xingwang not only does not have it, but is faint. There is an overwhelming momentum over her.

Someone in front yelled: "Students participating in the running come here!"

Jian Mei participated in this project.

Because the teacher said that if you participate in the project, you can add credits even if you don't get a ranking. The credits are included in the grade at the end of the semester. This is a project to be evaluated in the future, so of course Jian Mei also participated.

Only Westinghouse Heng and Jian Mei participated in the SA class.

After arriving at the track, a group of people prepared, and the judge shouted: "Prepare...start!"

With an order, the runners started the race, Jian Mei quickly opened his legs and rushed out, but what he didn't expect, there are basically few children who really run honestly and have supernatural powers. Floating at the speed of the wind, the fire type directly accelerated themselves with the thrust of the fire, and the civil type... unexpectedly escaped?

Whatever flies in the sky, drills in the ground, and bursts into the fire, only Jian Mei is a serious runner.

There are students on both sides cheering, especially Nanfeng and Ying, but their voices are outrageous:

"Come on, Immigration!"

"Come on, Xiaoheng!"

"You two run quickly!"

Fortunately, there is no shortcut to Westinghouse's supernatural power. In the end, Jian Mei got the second-to-last result, and Westinghouse was the first to last.

When reaching the finish line, many people were celebrating their achievements, only the SA class was more embarrassed.

Jian Mei went back a little embarrassed, and sat back next to Lu Xingwang, and saw His Royal Highness handing him water: "Drink two sips."