C24

Chapter 24: The first video His royal Highness Forever King (1)

Across the phone, the two men fell into a brief silence with each other.

Jian Changjia was a little surprised. Originally, he thought that the other party should be a little flustered when he heard his own voice. Who knew that Lu Xingzuo not only didn't panic, but was unusually calm. The aura that didn't let the wind down, even for a moment. Even he was shocked.

even

Before he could even react, Lu Xingzuo took the lead and asked: "What about Jane?"

Jian Changjia was puzzled: "Why are you looking for him."

undefinedLu Xing did not answer and asked, "What are you doing with his mobile phone."

"..."

For a moment, the air was filled with a silent smell of gunpowder smoke.

Jian Changjia felt inexplicably that he was a little bit suppressed by Lu Xing. In order to get his aura back, he opened his throat: "I am his brother, why can't I use his cell phone?"

Humph, this kid is scared now.

Who knows, Jian Changjia waited but questioned: "Why should I trust you."

Jian Changjia choked: "Can labor and management be a **** fake?"

Lu Xingwang seemed to have achieved his goal, and said slowly: "Then you let him answer the phone."

Jian Changjia has been stimulated by the radical method at this moment, and he is bound to prove that he is absolutely impossible to be inferior to this kid, so he stepped back to the room with the quilt, opened the door and handed the phone to Jian Mei: "Here, you call, Tell him, who am I."

Jian Mei was in a daze. Before he could react, he saw a page that was on the call. He was a little sleepy and immediately shook his head. He quickly rubbed his eyes and held the phone against his face. , Softly: "Hello"

When Lu Xingwang heard that his voice was stable, he responded: [Is it all right? 】

"It's okay." After Jian Mei realized what Lu Xingwang was saying, he quickly explained, feeling the strong gaze falling on him, after he raised his head to meet Jian Changjia's gaze, he explained: "Oh yes, The person who just answered the phone is my brother, no one else."

?

A question mark appeared on Jian Changjia's head.

Is it his illusion? Why is his brother now explaining to the subject that he has no affair?

Lu Xing replied in a prejudice: [Got it]

[Then you rest.] After sending this sentence, as if he hadn't forgotten that someone was halfway there, Lu Xingzuo lightly added: "Say hello to me like your brother."

Jian Mo responded, and then hung up the phone.

As a result, as soon as the phone hung up, she saw Jian Changjia folded her arms and looked at herself with some judgment. His eyes were fierce, as if he was about to torture some prisoner.

Jian Mo persuaded, holding the quilt to look at him: "Brother, why do you look at me like this?"

Jian Changjia asked: "Who is he?"

"Yes, it's my friend."

"Where is the friend? From the class or from the hospital?"

Jian Mo hesitated a bit, but he hesitated Jian Changjia to understand, and immediately cursed: "Don't tell me that it's a netizen? Why don't you talk to a netizen? Jian Mo, are you really a pig brain? I have never seen you talk to a netizen so eagerly about what you are doing. Are you afraid of being deceived?!"