C55

After the communication with Jian Mei was cut off, Lu Xingwang felt that he had lost his mind.

In fact, this thought has been entrenched in my heart for a long time, as if I should have made this determination long ago. At this moment, I have no regrets at all. I only feel that there is an inexplicable warmth in my heart. This kind of fire full of hope for the future like a morning sun, this is a feeling he hasn't had in a long time.

Because he doesn't look forward to the future.

For anything, I didn't hold too much enthusiasm and expectation, like the silent life and death, there is no cure.

But now it is different. When he thinks of this agreement, he has a sense of belonging for an unprecedented time. This feeling can fill people's hearts, so he wants to complete this task quickly, and then rush to meet someone. , This thought gave him hope and joy for the future and yearning for life.

...

Almost after the warship continued to move forward for less than two hours, a warning sound sounded inside the warship.

An adjutant ran over in small steps: "His Royal Highness, I found that a combat aircraft was approaching us 100 stars years away."

"Come here so fast?" Lu Xing put away the communication system. He turned around, but saw the shallow worry in the adjutant's eyes, and said: "Afraid of this?"

The adjutant shook his head slightly: "I'm not afraid of them."

Lu Xingwang suddenly became interested: "That's it?"

The adjutant looked at the people in front of him and said: "This is the first time that His Royal Highness participated in the march and the warship is traveling. Those who participated in the long range for the first time will inevitably be a little uncomfortable. Some of our recruits may even have symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea, so the major general is here. I have been arranging for me to take care of Your Highness for a few days. Although His Highness did not show any discomfort, his face is very ugly these days. I originally said that I wanted you to take this opportunity to take a break. I'm afraid you..."

Lu Xing stepped forward to the command post not far away, and said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

As the two of them were talking, the military doctor just came over. The military doctor’s name was Wu Gang. He was considered to be a pivotal position among the priests of the healing system. However, he was not in a few large medical families. The orphans rescued by the old general later awakened to the healing powers and have been serving in the army, intensively studying medicine.

The adjutant saw Wu Gang and hurried over: "Mr. Wu."

Adjutant Wu Gangchong and Lu Xing stood up and saluted, and then said: "I just came from behind. Most of the wounded soldiers have healed their injuries, and the serious ones have been arranged to enter Tangquan."

The divine power of the healing system can quickly heal wounds, and the stronger the divine power, the better the effect.

Lu Xingwang was advancing towards the war room. Wu Gang took over the position of the adjutant, walked to his side, and said, "Your Royal Highness's consultation has not been conducted yet."

Lu Xingwang: "I'll talk about it later."

"His complexion doesn't look good."

Lu Xingwang himself didn't care: "I know it in my heart."

The adjutant already knew how to avoid suspicion and entered the war room first. Seeing that Lu Xingwang would also enter, Wu Gang had to raise his voice: "His Royal Highness."