C42

Because shopping was not Lu Xingwang’s original intention, he appeared very Buddhist after entering the street. Even though the things on Wujie Street were dazzling, he could still look at it unmovedly. Only the major general next to him looks like 800 years. I am generally amazed when I haven't gone out, especially the fire-breathing stone, the bracelet that can fly for a short time after wearing it, and the sculpture that must tell the truth after touching it.

Zuo Qingshan looked at the things on the stall with great enthusiasm: "Your Royal Highness won't you buy some?"

Lu Xing was not interested in it, and said quietly, "It's useless."

They are just short-lived gadgets. In fact, the gimmicks are relatively strong, but in fact, if the magical power is extremely high, these witchcraft can be solved, so as long as they are used on the right path, they cannot be used. Effect.

Zuo Qingshan curled his lips: "It doesn't matter if you buy it for fun, you are really boring."

"It also costs money to buy things to play." Lu Xing glanced at him pretentiously: "I am ashamed in my pocket."

Zuo Qingshan rolled his eyes secretly behind his back, not to mention whether his General Mansion has money or not. I heard that the private library of the Three Highnesses is just one that can’t fit in and two. This tells him that he has no money. Ghosts believe!

...

Although just wandering, Lu Xingwang still did not forget the existence of Jian Mei.

He glanced at the stalls passing by, and when he saw something interesting, he stopped, turned on the video recording function carried by the system, started taking pictures, and then sent the images to Jian Mei. It would be fine if someone else could take a look, but After sending such a strange video to Jian Mei, Jian Mei has never seen the world:

"Wow, what is this?"

"What is the one just now and why does it glow."

"What is this red one?"

There was a dazzling array of things on the streets of Witchcraft. Lu Xingmao didn’t know what it was, so he stopped to ask, and then told Jian Mi. After the number of times, he couldn’t resist Jian Mi’s enthusiasm. It was chatting and typing. He couldn't reply in front of the booth, and Jian Mei was very impatient.

Finally, Lu Xingwang said: "Send you a video, I will set the portrait blur, you can only look at the goods, you know?"

Jian Mei didn't know when WeChat had this function, but he didn't mind if he could join in the fun, and he wanted to see small toys and street goods, and he didn't care much about portraits, so he quickly agreed:" good!"

Lu Xingwang was relieved now.

He didn't want to let Jian Mei look at it, but there were quite a few rare and exotic animals in the town, some of them looked strange, and he was afraid of scaring children.

"drop……"

The video was buffered for a while, and finally opened.

Jian Mei sat on the bed and watched the picture slowly played on the phone. Unlike the video shot, this time it was completely first-view, more real and more immersive. I saw orange lights all around the street. Lanterns, the stalls on both sides are full of colorful potion bottles, or just strange little toys.

The stall owners would yell from everywhere: "The two-month-old Treasure beast is easy to feed. I have learned several songs."

Jian Mei wanted to take a closer look, and found that the so-called Baozi beast's face was blurred by the lens, but judging from the body shape, it should be obviously like an animal: "What kind of animal can sing?"