C49

Jian Mo held his breath, a little nervous, and finally, he lightly opened his lips, and finally said: "I love you."

Lu Xingzuo paused when he turned the pages of the book.

The young man sitting at the table seemed to be frozen suddenly. He was not a person who had been impenetrable since childhood. Of course, he also understood the meaning of this sentence. He asked, "What did you say."

And this short question inexplicably made Jian Ambiguous, who had thought nothing, even more nervous.

He wanted to explain: "I, what I mean is actually..."

However, Lu Xingwang said one step ahead of him: "Did you have a dinner with your friends?"

Jane was stunned for a moment.

"No, I didn't drink it." Jian Mei said it honestly.

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows presumptuously: "Then how to say this, others taught you?"

If this phone call was made with someone else, it might be a little ambiguous, but it happened to be made by Lu Xing, who was like his old father, and what he got was to be educated.

Jian Mei said with a guilty conscience: "No, I lost with Truth or Dare, this is punishment."

Lu Xing responded in a prejudice and didn't say much.

While Jian Mei was still thinking about it, Lu Xingwang's voice rang from the other end of the phone: "Then you guys play, take a break after dinner, and say hello to my classmates."

Jian Mei: "Hey?"

The communication was hung up.

The classmates in the room looked at him. Lu Xingwang's handling method was so decent and graceful. Although he didn't reveal much information, it also made everyone very curious. All of them were surrounded by swarms. Come over: "Ambiguous, who is this yours?"

"His voice is so nice."

"You just blushed."

Jian Mei reacted slowly, touching his cheek without even realizing it, and said suspiciously, "Is there?"

Xiaopang chuckled, then came over and said: "I thought you were a straight man and wouldn't move your heart. It turns out that finding the right person is the most important thing, I realized."

Jane glared at him: "What nonsense are you talking about, that's a friend of mine. I've known each other for a long time."

Xiaopang suddenly realized: "This is Big Brother!"

My God, listening to this name is so down-to-earth. In Jian Mei’s usual description, the life of Big Zhuang is so miserable. He knows that there is such a friend, but he always thinks that this is what kind of rural spirit guy. Ah, damn, when I heard the voice just now, where is the spirit guy, is it clearly the overbearing president! But why is the name of President Ba, it is really sad for the listener to cry!

Jian Mo nodded: "My blush may be a little hot in the room. You should eat first. I'll go to the bathroom."

Xiaopang said, "Go go."

However, compared to Jane, who was ridiculed, he could still use the heat in the room to force him to find a reason to comfort him, while the other half of Lu Xingwang, who was sitting alone at the table, fell into a short silence and placed the file at hand. For a long time, he could not turn one more page forward. His eyes remained on the page, but his attention was not at all in it.

In fact, it is far less calm than the one shown during the call. The habit of disguising is just a subconscious reaction, but the actual inner condition is of course only he knows best. When Jian Mo said the question, his brain was for a moment. The blank, the self-control that should always be proud of, cracks appeared at that moment across the board.

Online Dating Boyfriend Is Actually An AlienOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara