C85

Academy

After Jian Mei and Lu Xing talked for a while, they became sleepy.

He yawned slightly, tears filled his eyes, and he looked a little pitiful. He was indeed tired today, physically and mentally.

Lu Xing said, "Go to bed and sleep."

Jian Mei noticed the bed behind him. This bed actually looked like a single bed. It was more than enough for one person, but it seemed a little too intimate for two people.

Jian Mei glanced at the person next to him and suddenly didn't know why he was a little nervous. He hesitated tentatively and said, "Where are you sleeping...?"

Lu Xing said, "I sleep on the sofa."

Jian Mei was taken aback: "Ah"

Not to mention that he can't believe it, and others can't believe that the prince is going to sleep on the sofa, giving way to a civilian, and letting the civilian go to bed, it sounds a bit unbelievable.

Jian Mei pointed to the bed and said, "It's okay, this bed should sleep two people."

Lu Xing glanced at him pretentiously, where the man was sitting, his eyes were deep, he glanced at Jian Mei, and asked slowly, "Are you sure?"

Obviously it was just a short questioning sentence, but it was inexplicably stuck to Jian Mei.

Jian Mei turned around and saw Lu Xingwang sitting there. He put on a light coffee-colored pajamas, but even such a loose pajamas without a styling could not hide his good figure. He has always been big brother. The shout of the strong brother made him vaguely realize that there really seems to be a gap between him and Lu Xingwang. This person is indeed his brother, a much stronger man than himself.

Jian Mei's nervous apple rolled up and down a bit, a little stuttering: "I think the sofa should be uncomfortable, and we are not friends, and we don't have to think about so much."

Lu Xingzuo's face was not so good after hearing these words.

His Royal Highness's face became cold, and he asked casually, "Did you sleep with your friends like this before?"

Obviously it was an ordinary inquiry, but it seemed vaguely covering a bit of murderous aura.

Jian Mei honestly said: "I used to slept with a good friend when I was at home, but after I came here, it disappeared. When I was at the mayor's mansion, I had my own small room."

When Lu Xingwang heard him talking about the mayor’s mansion, he remembered what Jian Mei was doing as a helper for others during the blank year. When it was mentioned, His Royal Highness's heart seemed to have suddenly changed. Cotton was as soft as cotton. He looked at Jian Mei a little helpless, and sighed helplessly. In fact, it was not Jian Mei that was wrong, but the wrong self. Others only regarded him as a friend, but he was already I want to be wrong.

But forget it

Since a gentleman can't do it, don't force it.

Lu Xing stood up, walked to the bed and said, "It's okay, go to sleep, I sleep here."

Jian Wei saw that he was normal, and after a sigh of relief, he obediently climbed onto the bed on the other side. The light in the room was mostly off. He lifted the quilt and sat and looked at the temperature in the setting room next to him. Lu Xingwang saw his silver-white mask with half of his face through the light, and tried to say: "If you sleep at night, do you want to take off the mask?"

Lu Xing paused, then turned around and said, "I want it, but I have a magic potion that can change my appearance. Wait a minute."

Just as he was about to get up, a small white hand grabbed him and stopped the Prince's getting up. Lu Xingzuo looked back in surprise and met Jian Mei's white cheeks. He held his hand slightly. After using some strength, he said softly: "No need."