C108

After he said this sentence, which was almost a promise, the person in his arms fell asleep.

Jian Mei's whole child drank too much and slept drowsy, but even if she fell asleep, she fell into Lu Xingwang's arms as peacefully.

Lu Xing looked at the child who had fallen asleep, sighed helplessly, his eyes darkened a lot, and finally he sighed helplessly, only gently touching Jane's head, his voice Deeper, softly: "Good night."

...

The second day

When Jane woke up from the bed, there was no feeling of a hangover.

Obviously drank a lot of wine, but there was little discomfort. This is a very strange thing. After he woke up, he got up, rubbed his eyes and walked outside, and heard a voice from outside the hall: " Mr. Jane, are you awake?"

Jian Mei nodded: "Yeah."

A Ruo walked in, and she smiled and said, "His Royal Highness told me to take you to dinner when you woke up."

After Jian Mei woke up, he didn't see him feeling a little lost. It seemed that this was the case for the past two days. Lu Xingwang was busy every day, and then he would see him at night, but he would never see him since he woke up during the day.

Jian Mei nodded: "Okay, thank you."

Aruo hurriedly: "You are polite."

Although Lu Xingwang's ascension to the throne hall has not yet taken place, many things in the palace have to be moved and moved, and there are more palace people coming and going. Although no palace people have dared to come here, people can still be heard. Sounds coming and going.

Aruo said: "His Royal Highness ordered, you can move freely here, you can do whatever you want after dinner."

Jian Mei was about to say that he knew, but the message came from the information bracelet, which was sent to him by the hospital. It probably means that many sick patients came to the hospital early this morning, but the medical staff on duty Too little, so it is necessary to come back part of it.

Not many people usually look at it as simple and ambiguous, but it is another face at the critical moment.

Jian Mei did not refuse, he replied: "Okay, I will be back soon."

After eating, Jian Mei said to Aruo: "I'm leaving for a while, and I'm going back. Please tell me when the prince comes back."

A Ruo responded and nodded: "Then I will arrange for a car to take you off."

Jian Mei nodded and replied, "Okay, thank you very much."

A Ruo is considered to be a senior aunt in the palace, but in Jian Mo's place, she still takes care of him very carefully: "You are welcome, this is all right."

Jian Mei got in the car and went to the hospital.

What he didn't expect after arriving at the hospital was that there are really many people here, and many people have symptoms of coughing.

The small paper on duty came over and said: "Ambiguous, you can count as coming, we are all busy, there are many priests from other places who can't come back, and some priests in the local can't come because of the gathering today."

Jian Mei frowned: "Is her entertainment important, or is the patient important?"

Xiao Zhi was silent.

In a society like Steinstar, there is no such a strong concept of simplicity and ambiguity. The status of priests is very high, so high that it will make people stunned. Therefore, even in the case of patients, the priests are also I still only prioritize my own business.