C59

After Jian Mei heard the words, the whole person was stunned. He stared at the young master with his big round eyes and looked at the young master in a daze. "We can’t get married. Oh, it’s not that the age is inappropriate. Well, this requires parental consent, and I think it’s too fast, and we don’t understand each other..."

The young master raised his eyebrows slightly, and the corners of his mouth became wider and wider. Finally, he couldn't help but laughed. It was a refreshing male voice, and he looked very happy.

Jian Mei: "..."

But the old woman who came back from the outside stopped seeing this scene, a little surprised.

Others don't know, but she knows that the young master has rarely been so happy since the accident, although the whole person still looks gentle.

Jian Mei mumbled dissatisfiedly: "What's so funny."

The young master stopped his smile: "I'm sorry."

"Humph"

Jian Mo hummed softly, not accepting this insincere apology.

The young master also found it very strange. In fact, he discovered the difference in this child early in the morning. To put it simply, he didn't seem to treat himself as a waiter. To put it more bluntly, Jian Mei didn't seem to see his identity. So when I was about to marry him, I didn't feel flattered, but found a way to reason with myself.

But it is strange.

Jian Mei didn't look down on himself, so he didn't have that inferiority complex, and she didn't look up to herself, so she didn't have pride.

This child is like a...wandering outside of the world, he can see peaceful vigor in him, and harmony happens to be what people like him in the dark like, no, to be precise, he guessed , It should be that most people in the shadows will like this clean and pure, it will make people especially want him to dye his own color, it must be very wonderful.

The old woman came over and said, "Master, the food deliverer is here."

The young master nodded: "I see, I am, you push me over."

Jian Mei: "Good."

He got up and pushed the young master to eat. The table was also a meal, but compared with the back garden, it was much simpler, but it was also richer with five dishes and one soup. The food in this world is not the same as the earth, such as the colorful one. The mud is piled up in the whole dish, or the very large grilled skeleton is covered with meat, and there are other vegetables that have not been seen, but it still smells good.

The young master was eating, and the old woman was there to take care of him and pick up vegetables for him.

Jian Mo stood by and acted as a wooden man, swallowing in his heart while watching the food, he really wanted to eat too.

"Ambiguous." Someone called him.

Jian Mei was stunned for a while before she recovered, and then looked at the young master suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

The young master looked at him amusedly: "Why are you staring at the table?"

Jian Mo said: "I didn't look at the table, I looked at you."

The young master didn't expect him to say that, so he asked, "Why do you say that."

"You need to eat more vegetables to supplement your nutrition. I just saw that you didn't touch the green vegetables in front of you." Jian Mei looked at the cup next to him: "The water you drink is all ice. You need more hot water. This is good for your body. good."