C28

Looking at this red envelope, Lu Xingwang could probably guess what it was for.

Jian Mei over there was afraid that he would not accept it, so he poked in secret: "I have a lot of pocket money. I have no money at my hometown now. Take it. I originally wanted to keep the money for buying candied haws. I have eaten it, even if I invite you to eat it."

In fact, the Jian family is really not poor, but the family style is good and pure. Since childhood, Jian Mei didn’t know that there was money in the family because his parents were very economical people, except because he was afraid that no one would take care of him and hire a necessary nanny. Other expenses are in accordance with the normal family, the mobile phone is broken only when it is replaced, and the clothes need to be re-purchased just after the season. There is never extravagance, nor is there any reduction in clothing or food.

Lu Xingwang told him: [I am not short of money, take it back]

Jian Mei felt even more uncomfortable after seeing the news.

Brother Da Zhuang is really a very good and independent boy. No matter how hard and difficult his life is, he is unwilling to cause trouble to others, and even pretends to be strong! But the more this happens, the less he can stand by and watch. Big Zhuang is so good to him, and he now has the ability to ask him to eat candied haws, he must do this well.

Jian Mei crackled and typed: "It's okay, don't be polite with me, you won't be a friend if you don't take it!"

Lu Xingwang: "..."

He didn't know what went wrong, so Jian Mei seemed to have a misunderstanding about him.

After thinking about it, he thought of a possibility, so he never liked arguing with others, but at the moment he was inexplicably Jian Ambiguous and lightened the bottom line and explained: [Transfers are useless, there is no candied haws in my place]

This is two people talking about this problem again.

Jian Mei was holding his cellphone. He pondered for a moment, and then cautiously asked: "Is the house far from the city?"

Lu Xing hesitated for a while, did not want Jian Mo to set foot in this somewhat dim field of his own, and only replied: [very far]

Jian Mei: "How far is it?"

Lu Xingwang didn't want to give him an idea: [Farther than you think]

Far away.

We may not meet each other for a lifetime.

The moonlight of Stan's star cannot fall on the earth, and the difference between them is more than a candied haw.

Lu Xingwang's thoughts just fell, but Jian Mei on the communicator said quietly after a short silence: "Actually, think about it, it feels like candied haws are not so delicious."

Lu Xingzuo raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"I'm aftertaste now, I think the candied haws seems to be a bit greasy." Jian Mei said it was true, he was carefully maintaining Lu Xingwang's feelings: "Oh, I have to brush my teeth in a while, it's so annoying. "

His tone was cheerful, and he came to the conclusion: "This thing really needs to be eaten less."

Lu Xing dismantled him: [Don't you like sweets? 】

Jane is like a little animal whose mind has been dismantled.

"I, I like it very much." He curled his lips and said helplessly: "But there are some minor conditions in my body. I can't eat sweets. I have to control it."