C112

After Jian Mei returned from the mountain, he went to Pingping's house as soon as possible.

Both of her parents were infected. The condition of the two of them was a bit serious. The first thing Jian Mei did when she came back was to decoct and boil the medicine. , Circulation comes in.

The taste of the herbal decoction spreads slowly, not bitter, even with a little fragrance, which brings some changes to the dull environment, like in this dark and depressed place, a little bit of difference, hopeful Light.

Calmly said: "Immigration, you had a hard day yesterday, why don't you take a rest?"

Jian Mei shook her head and said, "It's okay, I'm not tired."

He couldn't rest for a moment, and he didn't want to rest for a moment.

The epidemic is spreading unscrupulously. If he stops for a moment, perhaps more people will leave the world.

Pingping’s mother kept coughing and fever. She kept changing her cold veil. Jian Mei took the medicine and gave it to him and said, “Pingping, you come to feed your mother and drink medicine. Medicine is still needed. I have something to deal with and cannot stay here forever."

Pingping nodded obediently, but said worriedly: "I am ignorant, you must pay attention to safety."

"I know." Jane touched the child's head and whispered softly: "You remember, just stay at home, don't hang out on the street, and don't open the door to strangers if they knock on the door."

Faithfully agreed.

He agreed, and Jian Mei went out and returned to the hospital.

He was sitting in the car on the road and saw that under the gloomy sky, the people on the street were basically bent over, walking squatted, passers-by in a hurry, it was obvious that they were escaping from something.

He had just returned to the hospital and happened to see Lu Yuncheng getting angry.

"What's wrong!" Lu Yuncheng's voice was a bit sharp and angry: "Why is the number of people on duty today so much different?"

Someone tremblingly replied: "Some people were infected yesterday, so they didn't come today. They are all at home."

Lu Yuncheng's anger rose. Just when he was about to get angry, Jian Mei came from behind, pulled his sleeves and said, "Sir, there is no point in arguing now. If there is a shortage of manpower, we can only let the people who can get on the job stand up first. On it."

Lu Yuncheng sighed and told most of the people to retreat and return to their posts.

Jian Mei said, "I'll help, too. I probably know the process these days, and I should be able to help."

"Ambiguous, I have worked hard for you." Lu Yuncheng rubbed his eyebrows. He has been working hard these days, and he has to rely on him for everything big and small.

Jian Mei shook his head. He just asked, "Since it's all this time, it doesn't need to be so clear."

Lu Yuncheng just smiled now.

Before, they thought that Jian Mei was still a student inexperienced and unreliable, but now it is this student. It is this child who has stepped forward and is more reliable than most people.

Jian Mei went to the ward for rounds, and now many civilians are also living on the temporary bed frame in the corridor. He checked one by one and asked about the recent recovery.

When he met a child, he took Jian Mei's hand and said softly, "Brother."

Jian Mei asked, "What's the matter?"