C131

When Jian Mei woke up again, she was embarrassed.

Firstly, it was because of the fear of being discovered by my grandfather, and secondly because of the worry that I was not doing well enough, or that I could not explain it, and the anxiety about the unknown.

When Jian Mei woke up from the bed, she walked downstairs and happened to see her mother preparing breakfast.

Shen Meina saw him go downstairs and said, "Wake up and wash up and eat."

Jian Mo responded and hesitated: "Where is Grandpa?"

Shen Meina replied, "Your grandfather is in the study. Go and call him to come down and have breakfast."

Jane said yes.

When he walked upstairs, he saw what his grandfather was writing. When he got closer, the old man saw him, smiled and said, "I am awake."

Jian Mei nodded.

He quickly thought of something. He was a video invitation sent by Stan Star to his grandfather, and here he was sleeping. In other words, if grandpa or other people came to him during the live broadcast. , It should be easy to find that you are actually asleep at all.

Jane was a little scared.

However, Grandpa didn't mean to expose him. Instead, he smiled and said, "Immigration, Grandpa helped you modify the prescription again. If you follow this, it should be fine."

Jian Wei got closer and found that Grandpa had modified a lot of herbs, and they were indeed much better than his previous prescriptions. In some places, he was very thoughtful, and he smiled unconsciously: "Then I will try it later."

Grandpa pointed out: "These herbs are hard to find in the world now."

Jian Mei felt that the mobile phone store might be available, so he wasn't particularly worried. He just said, "I will find a solution for this."

When he was agitated, he spoke a little inattentively.

When Jian Mei reacted, Grandpa was already smiling and looking at himself.

Jian Mei felt that she had actually exposed a lot. Maybe the family knew about it a long time ago, but no one said it, so she whispered: "Grandpa, I..."

Grandpa put down the pen and stretched out his hand at him: "Immigration, come."

Jian Mei held Grandpa's hand.

Grandpa is very old, and his hands are a bit rough, but they are very warm: "Ambiguous, many things are a blessing to come, and to go is a blessing. Don't be too persistent, and you don't have to force it. Since it happened, maybe It’s a good thing, not necessarily a bad thing."

Jane is ignorant and ignorant.

The old man touched the child's head: "As long as the person is good, what is being done is correct and meaningful."

Jian Mei felt that he understood a little bit, but he didn't understand it very well, but one thing he can be sure of at the moment is that Grandpa's meaning is not to blame him.

Jian Mei said softly, "Grandpa, what I'm doing should be the right thing."

Grandpa smiled gently and said, "Well, that's good. You don't have to carry it by yourself when you encounter things. Your father and I are willing to be your safe haven, understand?"

Jian Meihuan lived with his grandfather and buried his face in his arms. Feeling uneasy, he found some comfort and nodded.

...