C29

The air fell into a dead silence all at once.

Zuo Qingshan stood at the door and looked at the scene in front of him. His heart was complicated and shocked. For a moment, he didn't know how to control and manage his expression.

Lu Xing put down the teddy bear in his hand slowly, calmly: "Why don't the major generals be notified when the major general is here."

"Um, that..." Zuo Qingshan's iron-clad clank suddenly panicked a little bit. It is obvious that Lu Xingzuo should be the person who should be in a bad mood, but he inexplicably persuaded: "I don't think A Ruo didn't. When I was outside, I came in first, and I didn't expect to disturb Your Highness."

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "What do you say about the major general?"

Zuo Qingshan's gaze fell on the **** bear with a strong sense of existence. The orange-yellow teddy bear still had a smiling face. It was simple and honest, and it was so hard to say anything. He coughed slightly, abruptly. Forcing myself to look away: "I didn't expect that the hobbies of your Highness in private are so...unusual."

Lu Xingzuo expressionlessly: "This is not my thing."

Zuo Qingshan's **** gossip soul burned: "That's it?"

In fact, he is really not the kind of person who likes to inquire about other people's preferences, but if the object of gossip is changed to Lu Xingwang, wouldn't the meaning be completely different! Who wouldn't be curious about the privacy of the half-star girl's dream lover! Who would refuse to discuss a teddy bear that is simple and silly!

Lu Xing's deep eyes glanced at Zuo Qingshan: "I don't know, the major general also has a hobby of gossip in private."

Zuo Qingshan coughed lightly: "Should you please ask me?"

I don’t know why, when I came here, I still felt a little bit of resistance, and the sense of distance from Lu Xingwang was still a bit strong, but I was inexplicably interrupted by this broken bear, the feeling of strangeness seemed to be a lot smaller all of a sudden, just like Originally in his mind, Lu Xingwang was the kind of figure who was unattainable on the altar, but now, such an unattainable person suddenly walked down from the altar with a teddy bear.

Lu Xingwang's voice fell: "Major General sit down."

Zuo Qingshan responded and walked over and sat down: "Does your Highness have any clues about my father's affairs?"

"Well, there are a few guesses that need to be confirmed." Lu Xingwang magnified the information screen, and several floating frames popped up, all of which were the personnel information of Interstellar Thieves: "Although it took a while, I still found out this. Several people have had a few dark lines with Steinstar Bank in half a year..."

All signs indicate that this incident was not an accident.

Zuo Qingshan's expression became more serious, and the fists he put down became more clenched unconsciously. The already grumpy young man said: "It must be done by the queen!"

Lu Xing slowly closed the information screen and opened his lips: "The old prime minister has a lot of property, including the largest Biliqi bank on the planet. If he wants to, he can do this in a safer and more concealed way. Account."

Zuo Qingshan said: "You mean that the queen is in charge of herself, didn't she discuss it with the old prime minister?"

"..."

Lu Xingzuo was silent for a while, and said, "I mean, the main messenger behind the scenes may not be the queen."

"It's not her?!" Zuo Qingshan was displeased when he heard it, and was very excited: "Who else could she be? Your Majesty, what's wrong, do you want to plead for the queen."