C119

"I am not the same person as you." Jian Mei looked at him and said, "I don't need your perfection either."

Xiao Cheng looked at Jian Mei and raised his eyebrows: "If I say, I can give you everything you want?"

Jian Mei shook his head: "It's not what you want. Others must also want it. If I say, what I want is for the epidemic to disappear, and for this country to return to peace and normalcy?"

Xiao Cheng licked his lips and smiled: "Then what's the point of what I did?"

"Everything you did is meaningless!" Jian Mei's voice increased unconsciously. He looked at Xiao Cheng, unconsciously with some anger: "If there is, then your meaning is only for yourself. Well, of course we can cooperate, but can you satisfy my wish?"

Of course Xiao Cheng refused. He looked at Jian Mei, but he was a little bit emotional: "At a young age, the courage of sharp teeth and mouth is not small, you know if you refuse me, do you dare to talk to me like this?"

Jian Mei: "But since you have found me, no matter what I am, you will definitely not let me go easily, right"

Xiao Cheng sneered, "Really smart."

Jian Mei said: "What can you do to me, don't do it here, and don't hurt other people."

Xiao Cheng stared deeply at Jian mei for a moment, and opened his lips: "In fact, if it weren't for our different positions, I would quite like your character and person."

Jian Mei looked at him with disgust in his eyes: "Farewell, I don't like people like you."

Xiao Cheng smirked a few times.

Just when Jian Mo thought they would kidnap himself or bully him, Xiao Cheng didn't do that. He just took Jian Mei out of the hospital shed and said to the outside: "My people will soon Entering here, you are a very good hospital. Just stay here and continue to treat patients."

Jian Mei: "Are you so arrogant? This is the government's public domain."

"Who told you?" Xiao Cheng looked down at him: "It's all my people here."

Jian Mei wanted to refute his overconfidence and bragging, but when he was about to speak, he found that the soldiers in the City Lord's Mansion outside the surrounding area turned a blind eye to Xiao Cheng who was standing here.

Everything here seems to be really in the hands of Xiao Cheng, Jian Mei stared at the soldiers for a moment, and opened his lips: "Are they disguised by your people, or..."

Xiao Cheng smiled: "My talents disdain to wear this dress."

This answer completely chilled Jian Mei. He thought about it a lot, but never thought it would end. In many cases, the most uncomfortable thing for him was never to face the enemy, but to be betrayed by his own people. Master Gasi is a supernatural power. However, why should he protect Xiao Cheng? Jian Mei couldn't understand, but after thinking about it, he felt chills again.

He ignored Xiao Cheng and went straight back to the medical room, and began to take care of the patient. After a while, someone came in, it was a small class.

The small class hurriedly walked to Jian Mei and asked, "Mei Mei, are you okay!"

Jian Mei shook his head, his gaze swept across Xiaoban's body, and asked: "Xiaoban, are you in the same group with them?"

"Ambi, I have never been with anyone, I just work hard so that everyone can have a better life!" Xiaoban looked at Jian Mei with some skepticism and felt distressed: "You believe me, they won't hurt you. of!"

Jian Mei looked at Xiaoban, and suddenly felt that there were really many things separated between them.

The small class also noticed Jian Mei's low mood, so he took the initiative: "Mimei, tell you the truth, our country may be able to fight."