C93

Regarding the school sports meeting, although Jian Mei had a lot of hesitation, she soon didn't have time to think about it.

He is making aloe vera gel.

Because of Nanfeng's supernatural power, he can finally enjoy the raw materials unscrupulously. He has never been a character who likes to drag, so since he took the deposit, he started to make it non-stop.

Sakura was surprised when she saw the finished product the next day: "Ambiguous, you are so efficient!"

Jian Mei said: "Don't leave this aloe vera gel for too long. It is hot and it is best to store it at low temperature."

Ying nodded: "Okay, thank you very much."

Jian Mei is very honest: "It doesn't matter, I also took the money anyway."

"..."

It's not honest to be honest.

After Jian Mei delivered the goods, she didn't care much.

He transferred hundreds of gold coins, probably enough for a period of living expenses, so he didn’t care much about anything else, but within a few days, Ying found her again. This time it was not only her, but also a few more. Rich ladies who look very expensive in dress.

"Are you ignorant?"

"Wow, you look so small."

"Did you make this aloe vera gel?"

Jane was caught off guard and was surrounded by a group of people, a little overwhelmed. Fortunately, Ying came to relieve him in time: "Okay, don't scare the children."

Several well-dressed girls gathered around Jian Mei and laughed from ear to ear.

Jian Mei hesitated and said, "Do you have anything to do with me?"

Ying explained to them: "They still want to buy a few more boxes, because the results are so good after they are used up, so I want to come to you in person."

The other girls nodded:

"I don't feel my skin is peeling anymore."

"And it's not irritating, there is no irritation at all."

"It's also very moisturizing!"

The girls have all felt the power of aloe vera gel, which will make everyone very excited.

Jian Mei saw that one of them seemed to have acne on her face, so she said: "Although I can make it for you, but your skin is different from them, the situation will be more serious. If you want, I can help you recondition it."

Among these girls, this girl with acne is the most inferior.

Although the family is rich, the acne has been with it since puberty, and it has not been able to get rid of it. No matter how expensive the medicine is, it is useless. Nowadays, I am happy to hear Jian Mei say this. I don’t know what to do: “Really? Do you have a way?"

Jian Mei honestly said: "I can only give it a try."

The girl readily agreed, "Thank you, then, don't worry about money, if my acne can get better, I'm willing to pay as much."

Jian Mei said: "I will try my best."

He originally thought that this was the most repeat customers, but he didn't expect that after the girls returned, they couldn't help sharing and disseminating them with classmates and friends. When Jian Mei was still rushing, his information terminal would be captured by Ying Ying. The message was filled.

Sakura was quite excited: "Ambiguous! There are many people who want your aloe vera gel."

When Jian Mei saw the news, she sighed helplessly.