C94

As Jian Mei was talking, she finally found that His Royal Highness beside her had been silent for a long time.

He looked at Lu Xingwang suspiciously, and hesitated: "Am I...something wrong?"

Lu Xing sat next to him and took the prescription that Jian Mei had written to him. He took a look at it and opened his lips: "You are only nearly 20 years old now, and you are studying. You can think about things in the future, but you don't need to. It’s too sad. If there is any suffering, I will naturally be there."

Naturally there will be me.

When this sentence was said, Jian Mei was slightly surprised.

Few people will give such a promise to another, a promise about the future. Although the future is still too far away, it is still so uncertain, but Jian Wei knows that maybe others will break their promise, but the person in front of them will not.

However, just when Jian Mei was about to respond, Lu Xingwang suddenly turned his head: "So you don't have to think too early about getting married and having children. You have to focus on your studies."

Jian Mei stammered: "Ah..."

Lu Xingwang did not give him a chance to argue, and put down the prescription: "When you are completely stabilized, let's talk about those things."

Jian Mei nodded gently: "Okay."

After the conversation, I realized that there was a patter of rain outside, hitting the glass window, it sounded a little noisy, accompanied by a faint thunder, it seemed that the rain was not too small.

Jian Mei looked outside: "Is it raining?"

Lu Xing nodded, "Well, come here."

Aruo, who had been guarding outside, walked in and saluted respectfully: "Your Highness."

"Is it raining hard outside?"

Aruo said, "It's just got off, it's quite big."

Lu Xing retracted his gaze. He turned to Jian Mo and said, "The rain is too heavy, the road is not easy to walk, so let's stay here tonight."

Jian Mei didn't understand, because it wasn't his own car, so he looked at Aruo subconsciously.

Aruo was also flustered. After all, let alone their car, it’s easy to go with hail, but since your Highness said so seriously, she also quickly agreed: "Yes, and people who drive will compare Danger."

Jian Mo nodded: "Well then, trouble you guys."

Aruo smiled back.

Lu Xingzuo was obviously taller than her, and he said with a calm face: "No trouble, stay at ease. I'll send someone to prepare a meal. You go take a bath first."

Jian Mei is very obedient: "Okay."

He stood up, and remembered another thing: "Then where do I sleep?"

The private palace of His Royal Highness the Prince was built very luxuriously. The whole hall can not be seen to the end at a glance, with screens and barriers, and valuable jewellery and antiques can be seen everywhere. In such an extravagant atmosphere, Lu Xing said, "Sleep My bed."

Jian Mei: "Huh?"

"I only have one bed here." Lu Xing raised his face presumptuously to look at him, with an aura of no anger and prestige: "Where else can I sleep?"

Jian Mei's head didn't react, so she could only drill down along his sleeve and nodded: "That, then all right."

Lu Xing turned his face to A Ruo and said, "Take him to the bathroom."