C67

The eyes of the two people met, and they didn't know why they stared at each other for a moment.

Someone came out and said to him: "You are just ignorant. Before mentioning someone, I want to tell you the bill and the amount you want to pay. There are six gold coins in total for three people, and there are a series of them here. The living share and the cost of our police force are eight gold coins in total."

?

Jian Mei couldn't care about the young general anymore. He returned to his senses, somewhat surprised and said, "Do you want so much?"

"We charge according to the regular process." The soldier said to him: "If you are sure of the ransom, please come with me to pay the fee."

Jian Mei only had seven gold coins. If he had said before, he would definitely have enough money, but if he counted this way, it would definitely not be enough.

"That, police officer." Jian Mei called to him, and his little head turned around and began to try to make sense: "I mean, you see, two gold coins per person, right, but Ping Ping is still just a child, he also There is no substantial harm, right, then you see, can the child only need a gold coin?"

The police officer did not expect that the people who came here would also come to bargain. He said, "Do you use this as a vegetable market?"

Jane choked.

"If you are sure to pay, then follow me. If you don't have this idea, don't delay others." The soldier was obviously unwilling to entangle too much, and his tone was a little impatient: "That's it, understand?"

Jane was short of breath and didn't know what to do.

Some of the people behind can understand it. They probably know what it is. Before, they only knew that the doctor who sold the medicine was very young. They didn’t expect to be so young. Although they don’t want to be nosy, there are some people here. After drinking simple medicine, the body is healthy, so I can't really sit back and watch.

So someone said: "Police officer, what he said is right, what does the child know, how can he pay the same price as an adult?"

"Yes, police officer, just accommodate you."

"It's not easy."

"police officer…"

The crowd here suddenly started clamoring, which naturally attracted the attention of the major general not far away. He had a pause when he wanted to enter the hall, and looked over here.

The mayor Gashi-sama who greeted him was taken aback, and he hesitated: "Major General?"

Zuo Qingshan hesitated, but after all he took a step forward and walked over there. He walked up to everyone and asked: What's wrong? "

Everyone looked back.

Jian Mei also raised his head to look at Zuo Qingshan. He felt a little familiar when he heard this sentence, but he couldn't tell where he was familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

The originally arrogant prison guard immediately straightened up after seeing the major general and said: "If the major general returns, some people here want to redeem someone, but the amount to be paid does not meet our regulations. Now there is a tendency to cause trouble. The other party negotiates."

Zuo Qingshan lowered his head and asked Jian Mei: "Is that so?"

Jian Mei sighed softly. He briefly recounted the story, and then said: "Sir, I don't want to make trouble, I just want to discuss it."

After listening to Zuo Qingshan, he looked at the prison guard. The major general with a bad temper said, "Go, go and bring everyone out."

The prison guard was taken aback.