C69

The emperor saw Jian Mei's scornful appearance, and suddenly became interested, as if he wanted to tease a child. He smiled and asked: "Then what if my son has a successful career and is rich?"

Jian Mei thought for a while and said, "I don't like him either."

The emperor raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Why?"

"Because if he is really successful in his career and very rich, then why would he give you such a serious illness and have no money to see a doctor." Jian Mei seemed to be angry for him: "I don't like such a person. like."

The emperor did not expect that Jian Mei's requirements for hot reviews were quite high.

The child was very serious. The emperor thought for a while, and said with a smile: "Then if he is willing to treat me while having a successful career, would you consider it?"

"Huh?" Jian Mei was a little confused, as if he didn't expect the emperor to ask, but he quickly shook his head: "No."

The emperor was really surprised this time: "Why?"

Jane paused, and said frankly: "Then why is it? I don't understand him at all."

Why people who don’t understand want to be together.

His thoughts are very straightforward, and after speaking out, it is difficult to refute.

But in the subconsciousness of the Stan Stars, a great noble, what a noble status, if he can marry the royal family, even the whole family can follow the chickens and dogs to the sky, how many people understand Lu Xingwang? But how many people admire his noble status and strong ability, no one considers whether it is appropriate or not, as long as the benefits of their marriage are large enough.

The emperor paused, and actually laughed. He said, "I really lost to you."

Jian Mei blinked bewilderedly, winning stupidly, he still didn't understand where he was winning.

But he didn't worry too much about this matter. Instead, he was going to get up and go to the backyard to see the decoction of the medicine. He also prepared to wait until the afternoon was free to teach the Emperor Wu Qin Xi. Now it's winter, he can't blow it. The wind makes it impossible to go out to exercise. It is also good to do exercises in the house when you have nothing to do.

When it came to the back, it happened that Concubine Xi was also there.

Jian Mei went over and said, "Good morning, ma'am."

"You're here." Concubine Xi's appearance is beautiful, even if she eats the Rongdan Dan, she is still pretty, she beckoned and said, "Come here."

Although it is winter, the house is still like spring in all seasons. The fire priests can control the temperature. There are also many fire-powered objects in the house, which makes the whole house warm.

Jian came over and said, "Madam is decocting medicine."

"That's right." Concubine Xi put down the fan that was fanning the small stove and smiled slightly: "Don't tell me, the prescription you prescribed still has a little effect. Although my husband is still coughing recently, his face looks much better."

Jian Mei said softly beside him: "This is not my credit. My husband's medicine is mainly for heart disease. As long as he is not under great pressure, it is good to avoid excessive worries."

When Concubine Xi heard him say this, the smile on her face gradually disappeared.

Everyone knows the emperor's hard work these years, but who can share this pressure with him, sitting on the throne of the nine-five-year-old, is destined to embark on a lonely road.