C48

Three years later, the city of a has been busy, and the development has been fairly fast in the past two years. The experimental high school standing on the busiest street in the city center has just had a lunch break. Many people in the classroom have piles of books on their desks, and students in school uniforms. We shuttled in the aisle, and the bell outside reverberated a few times, and the teacher left after finishing homework.

Jian Mei was packing up her things to go to the school cafeteria to eat,

His classmate Xiaopang said: "Ambiguous, do you want to play ball in the afternoon after dinner?"

Jian Mei said, "But I haven't finished my math homework yet."

"Oh, that's all trivial." Xiaopang said to him: "I'll write it again when I come back. I really can't lend you a copy."

Jian Mei shook his head: "Forget it, I want to write it myself."

Xiaopang understands it, and Jian Mei is sincere, so he said, "Do you really want to get into a medical university that way?"

Jian Mei nodded: "Yes."

Xiaopang thinks that he still admires simplicity and ignorance. Although he is not talented, he works very hard and always keeps his feet on the ground, giving people a very serious and reliable feeling.

Xiaopang urged him to say: "Then you can go and play, anyway, it won't take much time, you know, otherwise there are not enough people."

The biggest shortcoming of Jian Mei is his soft heart: "Okay, then."

Because Jian Wei let go, the matter was resolved. Xiaopang has a strong ability to act. At noon, he assembled the basketball team and played a game on the playground. There were also a lot of passing girls around the playground. They watched. After the first game, Jian Mei's white face was covered with a thin layer of sweat during the intermission.

A girl rushed over and handed water: "I am working hard, drink water."

Jian Mei smiled at her: "Thank you Zhenzhen."

Cai Zhenzhen also entered the same high school as Jian Mei, and now she is still the school flower in the school. At the same time, she is also the manager of the basketball team and is responsible for the affairs of the basketball team.

Cai Zhenzhen raised her beautiful face and snorted, "This is my job."

The chubby behind squeezed over and said with a smile, "The manager, where is our water?"

Cai Zhenzhen pointed to the water not far away and said, "It's there, I won't get it."

Xiaopang "tsk": "Manager, why do you treat it differently? Ambiguous is delivered to hand, and ours is to be picked up by ourselves. Didn't you say that this is your part of the job?"

The other basketball players also leaned over and smiled meaningfully.

Cai Zhenzhen glared at them: "Are you looking for a beating?"

The little father-in-law got angry, no one else would dare to joke with her, and walked away quickly and wittily so as not to be hurt by Chi Yu.

Jian Mo leaned against the wall next to him to rest. Seeing other people were going to get water, he tried to relax his breath, and when he felt better, he said, "Zhenzhen, you don't actually need to..."

Cai Zhenzhen's face blushed all of a sudden, and she immediately said, "I didn't do it for you. Isn't that because of your poor health?"

Jane was stunned for a moment.

Then, he chuckled slightly: "It turns out to be like this, um, thank you."

In the sun, the youthful temperament is clean and eyebrows stretched, but being watched by those seemingly natural and affectionate gazes is enough to make people feel heart-stirring. In the past two years, the appearance of Jane has changed from junior high school, and the childishness has faded. A little more handsome boy.