C73

Such colorful and weird light actually made the priests who had been hopeless to see this scene, and some people were directly stunned.

The older director stepped forward and picked up the stone: "Is it broken?"

"Impossible, how could the stone break." A wavy woman with glasses walked over slowly, holding the stone with her beautiful fingers, and soon the stone settled and turned back to white.

The elder wearing a big coat came over, he volleyed a little, and green appeared in the stone. It was the color of the elder's supernatural power, which also meant that the stone was not broken.

At this moment, the room fell into a strange peace again.

There is no other reason. If the stone is not broken, what is the situation of Jianmei? Does the stone of humans emit colorless light these days?

All the elders and teachers and directors glanced at each other. Everyone thought of a situation. For thousands of years, people in five colors were not absent. Everyone will always remember that the day when Prince Lu Xing went to school, he put his hand on the stone. It exudes multicolored rays of light. He possesses the power of the five elements and is the first person.

The director looked at Jian Mei excitedly and said, "Can you show us your ability?"

Jian Wei wondered: "How to show it?"

One of the red-haired teachers stood up, snapped his fingers, and a red flame appeared on his fingertips: "Like this."

The wavy female teacher took off her glasses, she turned to look at the red-haired teacher, a small puddle of water appeared out of thin air, the red-haired teacher’s fire was automatically extinguished, and the female teacher curled her lips and smiled: “Like this again.”

These two people have a fire system and a water system. They are very beautiful.

The elder in the robe walked to an empty potted plant on the side of the table and placed his hand on the top of the potted plant. Soon, the soil that hadn’t been moving began to crack slowly, and green shoots slowly emerged from it. In the beginning, then, the vines slowly grew taller, and finally surrounded the elder's hands gently like a baby.

The elder looked at Jian Mo and said, "Just like this."

"..."

Jian Mei fell into silence.

He honestly said: "I won't."

The room fell into a weird silence again, and then the old man in the robe came over and said, "Don't you usually have supernatural power?"

For people with divine power, the use of divine power is a natural thing, and divine power is also something they are born with, and each of them is very natural in controlling divine power.

Jian Mei shook his head: "No."

What's the matter with this stone?

This became the doubt in the minds of several teachers in the college.

The old man hesitated and said, "Well, let's leave a contact information first, and we will contact you later."

Jian Mei: "Thank you."

He bowed and left, without any reluctance or nostalgia, as if he was just coming for an interview, there was no difference.

After Jian Mei went out, the few students hadn't left yet, as if they had just stayed here to watch Jian Mei's jokes. Seeing that he hadn't got a hand, they all laughed out loud.

The blonde girl's voice was particularly high: "Oh, let me just say it, this man with no power, always likes whimsical."

Other partners should also work together: