C126

Jian Mei woke up and looked at some familiar and unfamiliar places, as if the next day.

The person next to him said softly: "Jian mei, you are awake, Mei mei."

Jian Mei saw the plain face.

Then he saw the ceiling of the dilapidated walls of the entire hospital. There was no smell of medical water, and the environment was not as clean and tidy as the hospital, but when he looked at each other peacefully, he was a little excited.

"Pingping..." Jian murmured: "I'm back?"

Pingping held Jian Mei's hand and said: "Mei Mei, you finally woke up, you fell asleep for a day and a night!"

Jian mei himself couldn't believe it.

His consciousness went back to the earth first, and then returned here. He was worried that he would never come back again. Fortunately, this worry has not been implemented. The sad reminder is that he should worry about whether he can. Back to Earth.

Pingping said: "Immigration, are you okay? Are you okay? They said that you seem to be infected, and you should take a good rest now."

Jian Mei's consciousness closed, and he murmured: "Am I infected?"

Nodded flatly.

Jian Mo got out of bed, he finally adjusted to the environment, and quickly asked, "Where's your Majesty?"

"Where is the small class?" Jian Mei was a little anxious: "Where are they, are they all okay?"

Because he was too anxious, when he came downstairs, his legs lost strength, and he almost fell on the side of the bed.

Pingping said: "It's okay, it's okay, Yun Shi helped the small class share half of the burden, and now both of them are out of danger."

Jian Mei only breathed a sigh of relief.

"but……"

As soon as Jian Mei heard this, he knew that it might not be simple. He asked, "But what?"

"But Xiaoban was infected with the epidemic, and Yunshi was also infected in order to save him. According to the test, Yunshi's supernatural power seems to have disappeared." Pingping said that he did not hide his sadness, and lowered his head.

Jian Mei just felt a little in his heart: "How could this be..."

It was also very sad.

Jian Mei touched her head and whispered, "Pingping, don't worry, it will be all right, I will go see them first."

Nodded flatly.

Jian Mei realized that he was no longer in the golden town, but returned to the imperial capital. What he worried most was the situation of Lu Xingwang and Xiaoban. In the past, Xiaoban was still in a coma, and Lu Xingwang hadn't woken up yet.

He looked at the person lying on the bed through the glass, and his heart was also anxious.

At this moment, he met a person in front of him. This person was wearing a long silver-gray robe and a long hat. Jian Mei couldn't see his appearance. He only felt that this person was wearing a long hat. It should be more dangerous.

Just as he was about to pass by, someone whispered to him: "Please stay."

Jian Mei turned around and looked at him suspiciously: "Excuse me, are you Jian Mei?"

Jian Mei nodded honestly: "I am, may I ask if you are."

"I am the patriarch of the Lan family, Lan Chang." Lan Chang turned to him and said, "You may not know us. I am the biological father of Concubine Lan, and I can be regarded as the elder of Lu Xingwang."