C54

Jian Mei was a little skeptical: "Are you sure you are all right?"

Lu Xingwang said to him, "If it's not good, why don't I continue to drink the medicine?"

"..."

It seems to make sense.

Jian Mei's little head can't turn me around, and he can't think of a reason for Big Zhuang not to continue taking medicine, think about it, there is no reason at all. After all, Big Zhuang is not the kind of person who is afraid of hardship.

"That's great" Jian Mei said to him: "Congratulations, I have to cheer."

Lu Xingwang's voice was a little solemn: "You will be better."

Although he is not Jian Mei’s attending physician, nor does he understand what disease Jian Mei is suffering from.

But he could say this sentence with such certainty, and the self-confidence contained in it seemed to bring a little confidence to Jian Mei.

Jian Mei smiled softly,

Response: "Hmm!"

Lu Xingwang was about to set off. He said to Jian Mo: "I may have to go for a long trip. The signal from that place may not be very good. If you don't reply in time these days, don't worry about it."

I don't know why, Lu Xingwang also traveled on business before, but Jian Mei didn't have such sudden tension.

He was inexplicably worried: "Is it all right?"

"It's okay." Lu Xing went to the window of the bedroom. The lights were bright outside, but the sky was foggy. The palace was so big, it looked like a human-eating beast, and it was sometimes scary.

Jian Mei said softly: "Then I will wait for you to come back."

Lu Xing answered softly. He didn't know how long he could live, but at this moment, he suddenly wanted to be afraid of what would happen if he didn't come back from this trip. He was not afraid of death, but he had a natural concern. There is a weakness. If he can't come back, what will he do with Jian Mei? To this day, he has not even told the other party his name.

He called his name: "Jian Mei."

Jian Mei responded softly: "Well, what's the matter?"

"When I come back, I want to tell you something." Lu Xing leaned against the window. He knew how extraordinary this decision was, but he didn't regret it: "Do you want to hear it?"

Jian Mei did not hesitate: "I think."

A faint smile appeared in Lu Xingzuo's eyes. His Highness usually lives very heavy, but at this moment he finally relaxes briefly: "Don't ask what it is?"

"I want to hear everything about you." Jian Ambiguous voice was low, but in this silent night, it seemed like a warm feeling came into my heart: "So don't ask."

Lu Xing cast his eyes down, covering his thoughts: "Okay."

It’s about to set off soon. The warship has just set sail and needs to shield all connections. He and Jian Mei will probably not see each other for a few days. He used to be alone and never cared about it, but at this moment, it is unprecedented, and he is a little reluctant to bear it. After hanging up the phone, he only felt hypocritical when he saw someone sticky and unwilling to hang up the communication in the past, and now he has become a middleman.

But His Highness is always sensible, he still said: "Hang up, you go to bed earlier."

Jian Mei: "Yeah"

Just as Lu Xingwang was about to hang up, he heard Jian Mei's soft voice from the other end of the phone: "I'm waiting for you to come back."

Lu Xingzuo paused, and his ink-colored eyes became darker. In the end, he didn't say much, and hung up the communication.