C99

Jian Mei didn't go to the venue of the Academy Festival today. He went to the venues of other academies and wandered around.

The small class also has Xiwuheng, including Nanfeng and others. They arrived at the civil engineering site. Their most popular game is the gopher game, but the difference is that the venue is carefully arranged and players can enter the venue. , And then predict the location of the gopher based on the movement of the ground. The plane of the ground is controlled by superb students. The movement of the gopher is also unpredictable, but if you can catch one, you can redeem the prize.

Many people went in to play, and the grounds for catching gophers were covered with vine branches to blur the movement of the gophers.

Jian Mei watched Xiaoban and Hiroshi Westinghouse with gusto, so she asked, "Are you going to have fun?"

The small class hesitated: "Can I play too?"

"The important thing is to participate!" Jian Wei smiled: "You don't have to catch the mole."

The small class nodded, agreeing with this statement.

Nanfeng and Ying said after listening, "Then let's be together. It just so happens that we haven't had much fun this year."

Jian Mei said, "Can five people be together?"

The person in charge of the game said: "Of course it is possible, but with a large number of people, it may be more difficult. Of course, we recommend a group of 2-3 people."

Nan Feng said: "Then we are in groups?"

Jian Mei said, "Then I, Xiaoban, and Xiaoheng will be a group."

Nanfeng and Ying have no opinion.

After the three Jian Mei entered, the dense branches made people unable to see the movement of the gophers. Each of them had a net in their hands that could be used to catch the gophers.

The person in charge said: "Start!"

After the game started, a rustling sound came from the vines, and Jian Mei's heart felt tight when he heard it.

Before he could react, Xiaoban had already rushed forward, his skills were extremely agile, and he had caught a gopher while Jian Mei and Westinghouse Heng were still stunned.

Jian Mei:?

He was surprised when he saw Xiaoban caught it: "How did you know."

"Didn't you often work in the mountains before? I still have this experience." Xiaoban glanced at him, a little helpless: "It's you, you really forget it."

Jane was a little ashamed.

The surrounding vines rose wildly again, but Xiaoban was able to find the gopher's location accurately through the vines.

But Jian Mo and Xiwuheng could only stand stupidly on the spot. Just when Jian Mo was still in a daze, Xiwuheng took off his gloves, he squatted on the ground, and a green wave of light lingered around him. Then, the vines created by people with divine power began to incinerate silently, from full of green to nothing, at a very fast speed. In less than half a minute, there were no vines that could cover people's sight in the entire site.

Xiaoban was also stupid, looking back at Westinghouse Hiroshi with a little dumbfounded.

Westinghouse Hiroshi stood up and said softly, "Now you can catch it."

"..."

Jian Mei and Xiaoban were both suspiciously silent at the same time.

It turns out that you know all the vines about this kind of Tianxiu operation, so that you can better let others catch the moles! ?