C91

After Jian Mei came back, he handed the compensation payment to the blonde woman.

The blonde girl was not as arrogant as before. After taking the money, she left soon. She didn't even mention anything about looking for the school director, and she even meant to run away.

After Jian Mei dealt with it, she said to Ying and Nanfeng, "Thank you."

Nan Feng shrugged and said, "You're welcome, everyone is a friend."

I don't know why, but the word friend is used here now, it seems a bit abrupt.

Jian Mei said to Xiaoban: "It's okay, it's already taken care of."

The small class was not at ease. Fifty gold coins were definitely not a small sum for them. Of course he knew that Jian Mei's deposit was basically empty after paying the fifty. So he pulled Jian Mei aside and said with some worry: "Immigration, have you used up all your money?"

Jian Mo said, "Don't worry, I have one."

"I will definitely find a way to return it to you later." Xiaoban said: "Don't worry, I usually do part-time jobs during vacations."

Jian Mei knows that the part-time job in the small class is a work-study program to pay for his daily tuition and books, including living expenses. If you save the money and return it to yourself, it will not be enough, but if you just say that you don’t want it, of course the small class She didn’t feel at ease, and after thinking about it, Jian Mei simply said, "It’s okay, you don’t have to pay back the money. I am in school and our school provides accommodation and board. I don’t spend money, and you know what? There will be scholarships for our exams. I won the first place twice. The scholarships have a lot of gold coins, so my pocket money is very generous. Don't worry about me."

He was comforting the small class.

The small class listened to Jian Mei quietly, and he seemed to be able to see the happiness of life from his face.

In fact, he was a bit worried before that Jian Mei would not be uncomfortable when he arrived at the new school. What he thought was that the threshold of that school was so high, and the class that Jian Mei entered was such an extreme place, worried that he would be bullied. , Had a bad life, but in fact it was not like that. Even in difficult places, Jian Mei has always been able to lead a very good life.

Just like in the quagmire of the mansion, he can also shine, as now, even if he has not read a book, but enters such an advanced institution, Jian Mei can also get excellent grades.

Thinking of this, Xiaoban felt a bit bitter in his heart: "Then you, you have to live a good life."

Jian Mei thought he was relieved, and smiled and said, "Don't worry."

"And... your friends." Xiaoban disliked them in his heart. He said, "If they bully you, don't hold back to know, you won't go to school there."

After listening to Jian Mei, he said, "In fact, there is no bullying. Maybe it's just a different idea."

The small class knows that there are not only ideas, but also different classes.

But Jian Mei helped him pay the money, but at that moment there was a sense of powerlessness, and the people in Nanfeng treated the blonde girl casually, as if all this was just an understatement of trivial matters, like a brand, cruel. The ground stuck to Xiaoban's heart. He didn't hate Jane, but he hated these high-ranking officials and the world.

Not far away, Nan Fengchong shouted: "Hey, come here, your meal will be taken away by the waiter."

Jian Mei hurriedly responded after listening, smiled at Xiaoban and said, "Shall we go over?"