C53

When the position began to shrink down and out of the Milky Way fast, Jian Mei's whole body was already numb.

He was in his second year of high school and studied geography and a little bit of astronomy, but what he never expected was that he fell into a blind spot of knowledge today. Divided into four large sections, the Milky Way galaxy is in the south, and when the local map begins to shrink, it is like a small fish of its own suddenly leaping from a stream into the sea.

Was surprised by the vastness of the world.

On the four large territories, the Milky Way is just an inconspicuous light in the southernmost territories.

Even when the southern section was shrunk, the place occupied by the Milky Way could no longer be seen clearly. Gradually, the name of the place was the Dawning Galaxy, which was far away from the Milky Way.

There are two planets inhabiting life in this galaxy. Beyond the dawn system, it is the most prosperous sun and evening galaxy in the south. There are countless large and small planets here.

They all have their own numbers and names,

And there are signs of life activity.

From the concrete image of the map, there are flights shuttle orbits between galaxies, just like planes and subway flights on Earth, there are also safe routes for spacecraft between galaxies.

Jane's eyes widened: "No way..."

This is only the territory of the south. In the north, west and east, the coefficients of such large-scale stars are also innumerable, and the universe is very lively.

The southern territory is not the largest among the four sections. The largest is the east. Lu Xingwang's coordinate point is in the middle of the east. After the star mark falls, it shows his planet-Stan.

The map gives the distance between two people, which is 30 billion star years.

Jian Mei couldn't figure out how long he would have to fly if he was flying.

Lu Xingwang said to him, "Have you finished reading it?"

"Look, I'm finished." Jian Mei stammered a little, his tone was empty, obviously he hadn't recovered much.

Lu Xingwang said, "I was scared."

Jian Mei said honestly: "Yeah."

"Are you scared by the distance?" Lu Xing asked him prematurely.

Jian Mei shook his head and said, "I'm just a little worried, will I not see you in the future."

Lu Xing was inexplicably surprised.

He was thinking that Jian Ambiguous planet is so remote, judging from the map, it is even out of touch with the entire universe. From their perspective, it is possible that he should have never had this mobile phone system before. He had never seen what this vast universe was like. He thought Jian was at least ignorant. The first question would be to ask a lot about this new world, or to ask himself some questions, but what he didn’t expect was, What Jian Mei is most worried about is whether they will meet again.

Lu Xingwang: "Don't you feel scared or weird?"

"Hey?" Jian Mei seemed to have enough reaction: "Yes, it seems strange. I didn't expect WeChat to be so powerful now, and the signal can be reached so far away."

"..."

Lu Xingwang didn't know how to explain the existence of divine power to him.

But now these words seem to remind him suddenly that the two of them are connected with divine power, and this divine power can only keep one person alive. Before changing it, he would not hesitate, but now, He only hopes that this child can grow up healthy and smooth and live his life safely and smoothly.