C139

At dinner, Jian Mei was still hesitating and entangled whether Lu Xingwang would be interrogated by his parents, who knew that his parents had already been chatting with him hotly, and Shen Meina couldn't help giving Lu Xingwang food during dinner. The enthusiasm made Jian Mei almost think that he picked it from which pimple nest.

After eating, Lu Xingwang offered to offer: "I'll clean up."

Shen Meina quickly said: "No need, just let auntie clean it up. You and Sui Sui will go for a walk to digest or something."

Jian Mei said: "Walking at this late hour?"

Shen Meina glared at him.

Jian Mei coughed slightly: "I suddenly wanted to go out for a walk."

As they were talking, Jian Changjia just outside came back. He heard about the dangers of his parents during the day, and knew that the benefactor who saved them was at his home at the moment, so he was very polite and proactive when he came in and saw Lu Xingwang. Shaking hands and saying: "Hello, I'm Jian Changjia, I really thank you for things during the day."

Lu Xingwang whispered: "You're welcome, it's easy to do."

Shen Mina also smiled and said: "Xing Wang is really young and promising, and people are also humble. It is our blessing to meet him."

I don't know what's going on, Lu Xingwang seems to have always liked his elders.

Jian Mei guessed that this might have something to do with the environment in which he was born. His Royal Highness, the prince, had to deal with the adults in the palace since childhood. How should the emperor, empress, and noble concubine deal with these people? Men are all clear.

Jian Changjia looked at her younger brother hesitantly and said to Lu Xingwang, "Where are you going?"

"We are going to go for a walk." Jian Mei said with a smile.

Jian Changjia frowned and said, "What steps are you going to take so late?"

Shen Meina glared at her eldest son and said: "You didn't have a meal to take care of other people who are full, and you just go for a walk if you don't want to, you eat your meal!"

Jian Changjia was taken aback.

And here, Shen Meina had let her son and Lu Xingwang leave together.

After they left, Jian Changjia hesitated and said, "Dad, Mom, what's the matter with them and what's the situation?"

"What else?" Father Jian said with a sigh on the sofa: "I'm left in a big deal."

Jian Changjia:?

He was stunned for a long time before he realized what his father meant.

However, my elder brother couldn’t accept the news that his brother was abducted after being absent for only one day: "Parents, are you outrageous? Do you know who that man is? He doesn’t know what his family background is, how can you rest assured? Let ambiguity follow."

Shen Meina said: "We don't know, but we are not clear."

Father Jian was lying on the sofa while saying: "Don’t you understand the ambiguity of the character? He has been unsettled for the past few years. Although it seems normal, he actually doesn’t know where he is going. A few years ago, after he finally returned from the ghost gate of the hospital, his body was abnormal, and various deeds afterwards showed that there must be a lot of people and things that we don't know about."

Shen Meina also said: "Since he is waiting for this person, now it's time to wait again. If we are going to dismantle it, how many more years will he have to wait?"