C34

Jian Mo followed his brother, not knowing where he was going to take him.

Jian Changjia is very carefree. He was talking on the phone while walking, and made an appointment for a taxi on the Internet. Just like his big brother, Jian Mei, who is cleverly speaking and wearing a white shirt next to him, seemed to be abducted. Like a child, even the taxi driver couldn't help but glanced more, trying to observe in secret.

Jian Mei quietly said to her brother: "Where are we going to play."

Jian Changjia looked at the tubaozi brother and said, "Go to the place you haven't been to play before."

Jian Mei nodded and stopped asking.

This in turn aroused Jian Changjia's inferiority, and he went to tease his brother: "Don't you guess?"

"I can't guess." Jian Mei sat next to him, looking at the busy world outside the car window. He raised his face to look at Jian Changjia, his face was so calm, but what he said made people move in his heart: "I haven't been to too many places."

Jian Changjia suddenly choked in her heart, and she didn't know what to say.

"Look at your pros." He didn't know why, but he spoke with some comforting tone: "How old are you, there is no time to play anything you haven't played."

Jian Mo nodded and smiled at him: "Well, brother is not showing me to play."

Jian Changjia was looked at by his gaze, and his heart moved, and suddenly he was a little awkward. He wanted to say that he brought this product out on a whim, but when he saw Jian Ambiguous eyes, he swallowed the words that came to his mouth again.

never mind

Too lazy to care about him

Still not irritating this little kid, I just cried last night, just make him happy now.

The car turned a corner, and finally stopped in front of a building that looked very fancy and feasting. There were many people going in and out, and there were many young-looking children. Jian Changjia got out of the car with Jian Mei and familiar with the door. After greeted by the security guards, those who were familiar with the road swaggered in.

After entering, Jian Mei could see the inside more clearly.

This should be a very large game hall. People come and go after entering, and all kinds of gorgeous game equipment are brought to the eye. The game page above is fancy and dizzying.

Jian Changjia asked him as he walked, "Have you been here before?"

Jian Mei shook her head gently: "No."

Then Jian Changjia’s destination was not here either, she walked straight ahead, and there was a group of people waiting not far away. When they saw them, they waved and said hello: "Brother Chang! Here!"

Jian Mei was a little scared, and when she saw a group of people, she subconsciously cringed.

Jian Changjia saw that he was scared, so she glared at her younger brother: "Why are you yelling so loudly? The labor and management are not deaf."

The little brother smiled happily. He caught a glimpse of the kid next to Jian Changjia. After a glance, the whole person was a little stunned. Of course, it was nothing else. The first thing he felt was the simple and ambiguous appearance. The five senses completely inherited his mother's. Excellent genes, red lips and white teeth, very beautiful, the most important thing is temperament, looks very good-looking, compared with this wild, very rebellious brother, the two are very different.