C38

Autumn is coming fast, and when the season is slowly getting colder, Jian Mei's school has launched a school sports meeting.

In the past, the parents of the Jian family would definitely not come to participate because of work problems, but this time because of previous events, Shen Meina and Jian Shencheng suddenly realized that even if the work is no matter how important it is, it’s not for the children. Companionship is the most important thing, so when Jian Mei thought that his parents would not come, and just asked casually in this sports meeting, the answers of his parents this time were surprisingly unified:

"I asked my assistant to push down a few commercial activities, and I will definitely go there that day."

"I'll transfer to the hospital for a break. It's not very busy during this time anyway."

Jian hesitantly said: "Will it be troublesome?"

What was ushered in was the surprisingly unified answer of the parents: "No trouble at all!"

Jian Mei looked at the firm faces of his parents and smiled softly. He thought about it and said as if he was vaccinating his parents: "That might be tiring, because school sports should be held for a week, and then If you want to go, it should only be good for two or three days. Then, there will be relay races in the last two or three days, and you need to participate in it."

Jian Shencheng said: "Then you look down on Dad. Dad's exercise is very good."

Shen Mina picked up some dishes for Jian Mo, and said in a somewhat proud tone: "Mum made a movie of an athlete last year. For more than half a year, she received professional training. Don't worry, you will definitely not be embarrassed!"

Jian Mi agreed and said, "Yes, yes, parents are the best."

Although the two adults are fine on their own, Shen Meina is still more worried about the child's physical problems. She said: "You'd better not participate in stimulating competitions. It is not good for your health and can't bear it."

Jian Mei said: "No, the teacher didn't register me for the competition, only one relay race."

At this time, Jian Shencheng comforted him and said: "The short part of the relay race is okay. It doesn't matter if the child exercises properly, you don't care too much."

Shen Meina glared at her husband.

Jian Shencheng said to Jian Mei: "Just pay attention to safety."

Jian Mei smiled and said, "Don't worry! But this school sports meeting, our class will have a show at the opening ceremony. It is a drama performance "Snow White". I also have a role in it."

As an actor, Shen Meina heard that her child would also be acting in a drama, she was curious at the moment: "What are you acting?"

Jane raised her chest and replied loudly: "I'm playing the fifth dwarf of the seven dwarfs."

The dining table fell silent.

quite a while

Shen Meina put another piece of meat for the child and said softly: "Let’s eat first."

Stein

In autumn, the stars of Stanley fall colorful, and the national tree cherry blossoms are in full bloom in autumn. The cherry blossom leaves full of trees flutter with the wind. The sky and the streets are all swept by the pink wind. The seeds of the cherry blossoms are rich in supernatural fruits. The nourishing effect, so even if it is floating around the world, it is hailed as a symbol of sacredness and beauty.