C63

After Jian Mei returned to his house, the first thing that surprised and pleased him was that all the herbs he tried to order from Yaoduoduo arrived. Because of the limited points, all he bought was seeds. In this way, he would save points. And there are so many seeds that can be planted indefinitely, so you should save some use in special periods.

He already knows the treatment plan for the young master. The only problem now is that the young master is reluctant to treat. One is because he feels that his legs are incurable, and the other is because he feels that he is playing around, so how to persuade him. The young master has also become a difficult problem.

Jian Mei sighed, and then fell asleep after finishing everything.

After getting up the next day, he got up very early. The genius outside got up at the first light. Grandma Li woke up earlier than him. At the moment, he is still preparing the clothes that the young master will wear today. The small flower room outside the attic began to water the flowers.

"Ambiguous"

Someone called him from behind after a while.

Jian Mei put down the small sprinkler and turned back, and saw Grandma Li pushing the young master's wheelchair out of it. At this moment, the sun slowly rose, and the air outside the window was fresh and clean.

The young master’s wheelchair came slowly, looked at the flowers outside and said, "It seems to be well opened."

Grandma Li pointed to a flower in the corner and said, "Master, look, this Guilan is still alive."

The young master looked sideways and was a little surprised. The flower used to be his most beloved flower. Later, after being dropped by him, it began to decline day by day. Grandma Li took it to the small flower room and was about to wait and throw it away.

The young master raised his eyebrows: "Is it the soil of this garden?"

Grandma Li shook her head and explained softly: "This garden has been taken care of by Mi Mi during this period. There have been a lot of misfortunes in the past. Since Mi Mi took over, it has grown pretty well."

Not long ago, the young master instructed Grandma Li to let her pay attention to what Jian Mei’s supernatural powers are, but there has been no progress, but gradually, some clues have appeared. This child seems to be born with a healing priest. Regardless of whether it is a flower that is about to become corrupt or a sick person, anyone who has been in contact with him will be rejuvenated.

This is also one of the reasons why the young master would unconsciously want to get close to Jian Ambiguous, and this kind of healing system priest's talent will not have one out of hundreds of priests, especially the divine power effect is so powerful.

Jian Mei still didn’t know what Grandma Li was thinking, and she was a little shy: “Neither, I saw this flower not blooming very well the other day, so during this time, I will come here every day to check it out. I used to have a small The garden, so I tried to raise it, but I didn't expect it to really get better."

The young master said that he cast his gaze on the flower that had re-emerged, and said quietly, "Even if the flower is decayed, will there be a day when it will reopen?"

Jian Mei stood beside him, he looked at the bright flowers in full bloom in front of him, he squatted down, his face was serious, and his eyes were gentle: "I think it will."

The young master raised his head and said, "Perhaps just because it is already saved."

Jian Mei knew that the young master was not only talking about flowers, but also about himself.