C82

Jian Mei didn't think that it was because of this reason. He wanted to laugh, but couldn't hold back, and laughed out loud with a "pouch".

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "What?"

"No" Jian Wei said curiously: "Does a good student like you feel bored?"

Lu Xing opened his lips and said, "Why not."

Jian Mei just thinks this feeling is quite novel, like someone who has always been very powerful in your heart, and then one day you find that he is also a mortal.

Jian Mei: "Will you skip class, too? Will you be lazy and don't want to do your homework?"

Lu Xing was watching the memorial, and he paused when he heard the words. He said, "I generally won't be accused of skipping class."

Jian Mo said: "Huh?"

"When I skip class, the teacher will think that I'm going to deal with business." Lu Xing said lightly: "There is no case of not doing homework, because I have excellent grades in every major and I don't need to do homework."

"..."

Jian Mei was shocked.

How does he feel now? Probably, the last second he felt that he and Xueba might be very close, the next second he felt that the gap between him and him was a world apart.

Jian Mei sighed from the bottom of his heart: "I'm so envious, you're so amazing."

Lu Xing said, "Is there anything I admire. No matter how powerful it is, I can't solve your math problems?"

Jian was stunned for a moment, and then she couldn't help laughing. The unhappiness in the school today seemed to disappear slowly. Slowly, he felt that after he came to this world, he felt that he was very concerned about the new words and new words. Really know nothing about Lu Xingwang's knowledge, and how difficult was it for Lu Xingwang?

In the end, what kind of person can integrate this knowledge to the level of junior high school in three months? The previous professors always said that Lu Xingwang is so talented and excellent. That is just a comparison to Jian Mei. A vague concept, but when this kind of thing was converted to himself, he really felt it.

My big brother, he seems to be really amazing!

but……

He is really good too, why is there such a good person.

Jian Mei's heart was hot, and she said softly: "Brother Da Zhuang, why did you help me so?"

Lu Xingwang was reading the memorial, and after turning a page, he slowly realized what Jian Mei asked. His Royal Highness the straight male prince had no idea, and honestly replied: "Something happened at the time and he fell ill. He was in the palace. Being idle is also idle."

"..."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.

Lu Xing said hesitantly, "Hello?"

The phone hung up after a while.

?

His Royal Highness was stunned. Why did he hang up? Did he go to do his homework in a hurry?

...

The second day

When it was time to hand in the homework, most of the people wrote their own thoughts, but Jian Ambiguous really didn't know how to write, so they could only hand it over to a blank paper. Of course, the result was very tragic, and was criticized by Professor Hu Kan. .