C30

Looking at the bear that appeared out of nowhere on the bed, Jian Mei was shocked beyond words.

After grabbing the bear, Jian Mei checked it around and finally determined that it was indeed his own bear, and what was amazing was that this bear was really brand new, as if it had been magically new.

"Patter"

The armored warrior next to him fell out of the bed and awakened Jian Mo from Akira.

When he hurriedly bent down to pick up the armored warrior, he suddenly remembered Xiaopeng's words, "This toy has been with me for a long time, and its internal machinery is broken and cannot be repaired." It seems that one morning, after he woke up, the armored warrior Inexplicably better.

Jian Mei picked up the phone again and sent a message to Lu Xingwang: "Did you fix this?"

Lu Xingwang did not intend to hide it from him: [Hmm]

Jian Mei was already a little skeptical of the world when he saw the word "um". He was really curious and peculiar in his heart. After pondering for a long time, he finally couldn't help but call Lu Xingwang. The connecting music rang for a long time. It was finally answered, and a quiet, somewhat low male voice came from the other end of the phone: "Hey"

Jane raised it up and asked: "How did you do it, you?"

Lu Xing said in vain, "Suitable."

I don't know how to answer your words.

It’s very strange. It seems to me that the sky is falling, but in Lu Xingwang’s calm tone, it seems to be really unworthy of light, but it seems simple and fussy. This is actually very simple. Normally, this is nothing unusual for His Highness who has long been accustomed to the high-tech level, but for Xiao Tubao, this is beyond his common sense.

Jian suffocated for a long time before squeezing out a sentence: "Is this passing thing in the air the latest new feature?"

Lu Xing thought for a moment: "Perhaps."

"But, I have never heard of it." Jian Mei cautiously guessed: "Because, my mother's mobile phone is the latest and most expensive one on the market, and she doesn't have this function."

Lu Xing said, "Really?"

Now that the words are here, His Royal Highness has basically guessed it.

Jian Mo’s planet should not be on the same level as himself. Whether it’s technology or the environment, they should have no magical powers, and technology should also belong to an underdeveloped planet, so in addition to the instrument in Jian Mo’s hands, other mobile phones The equipment should not have a transmission system, so the problem is coming. How did the equipment in Jian Mei's hand come from?

"Can you be sure that other people don't have this function?" Lu Xing was delusional to determine something: "Then how do you have it."

Jian Mei replied truthfully: "It was the phone that Grandpa picked up on the mountain."

Lu Xing frowned, "I picked it up?"

Jian Mei nodded: "Yes, and we have never found the owner. This phone is very strange. The WeChat we contacted is the only software that comes with it. Then we can’t delete each other’s WeChat accounts. It’s strange, and many things in this software require points, a lot of software I haven’t heard of."

Lu Xing thought for a moment: "Does your family know?"

Jian Mei pursed her lips and shook her head obediently: "I don't know, I didn't say."