C20

Chapter 20: Is there anyone you like? My highness

"..."

Jian Wei was suspicious of something that was done so quickly, but Lu Xingwang was always mysterious, and even if he asked, he wouldn't be able to ask any results, so it's better to keep your mouth shut.

make up one's mind

He took a photo of the album and sent it to Lu Xingwang: "Look, my mother's wicked taste."

A clear photo appeared on the pop-up page of the information terminal. The owner of the photo was standing in a sea of ​​purple flowers, wearing a pale white floral skirt, and her white legs were slender and straight. The girl was wearing a straw hat and holding a A small bunch of daisies, showing a smile in the sun, bright and brilliant.

undefinedThis is what Jian Ambiguous looks like.

Lu Xingwei stood in a cold room with light, his eyes fixed on the photo for an instant. He was clearly dressed up as a girl, but it was strange that he didn't seem to have a sense of disobedience in his heart. Maybe in many cases. , The Jian Ambiguous imagining in his mind should also be such a clean appearance that he can laugh without any scruples in the sun.

Jian Mei said anxiously, "Doesn't it feel weird?"

After sending it out, I regretted it a little bit, I was afraid that I would be laughed at.

Sitting on the rocking chair, holding the mobile phone and swiping up and down the message, Jian Mei felt a little lost in his heart, just as he was studying whether he could withdraw the message—

"Ding"

The phone vibrated.

Lu Xingwang told him honestly: [No]

but…

The boy glanced across the fair skin and then quickly moved away. His eyes were a little darker, and he typed and told him: [Wear less skirts in the future]

?

Jane looked at the message on the phone dumbfounded, and even shook her hand holding the phone slightly.

Who, who likes to wear skirts? !

He doesn't have such a bad hobby. Hey!

Lu Xing looked at the roar that Jian Wei sent to him on the information screen, and the corners of his lips hooked. There is always a magical power to talk to this person to make him feel good.

Just about to reply to Jian Mei, there was a movement not far away, and Aruo, who came in, bowed himself and saluted: "His Royal Highness, Miss Wen, please see me."

Lu Xingzuo's brows frowned unconsciously: "What is she here for?"

"Miss Wen said to visit you." Aruo bowed her head and respectfully said: "Her mother and Concubine Lan pointed out the verbal marriage contract for you and her, and she is considered your fiancée."

Lu Xingzuo was slightly impressed: "Let her come in."

Aruo: "Yes."

From the beginning to the end, she was very calm, and she couldn't say that when she came in, she saw her highness smile at a picture of a girl, which would be easy to be killed.

Outside the temple

Wen Sheng wore a yellow short skirt with two braids braided with golden hair. The pointed melon seed face looked very watery. When walking, it was elegant and light. It was very beautiful. This is the characteristic of the owner of the power of the wind. A kind of supernatural power that many girls want to have, so it looks very fairy.