C74

Jian Mei stood on the road leading to the dormitory, feeling very complicated.

The little boy put his gloves on, and then stood still while pulling the suitcase. Jian Mei didn't move, nor did he move. The two stood in a stalemate on the road, and I didn't move.

Jian Mei slowed down and asked hesitantly: "Why are you not moving?"

After a while, the little boy looked up and said in a low voice: "No, let's go together."

Jane was stunned, and she reacted to the fact that she had invited to go together before. She was so shocked that she had forgotten about it. He didn’t expect that the child was really serious, taking everything he said and everything he promised. Remember this seriously.

Suddenly, Jian Mei was not so scared anymore, he smiled and nodded: "Well, let's go together."

The two of them were walking on the path in the forest. The noon sun fell and it was a bit hot.

Finally, after walking one turn after another, in the center of the forest, I saw a golden dormitory building. The fountain pool in front of the building was slowly flowing, the leaves fell slowly, and the iron gate at the door was dangling.

Jian Mo was about to step forward, but the little boy walked to the side. He took out the gold card and swept it towards the center of the iron gate. Jian Mo followed all the steps and said, "There is no such door. Off, can you go in if you don’t scan?"

The little boy was silent for a while and said: "Then you will be sent back."

"Send it back, where to send it back?" Jian Wei wondered.

He looked at the calm eyes of the little boy, with some unbelievable guesses: "Will you be sent back out of the forest?"

After a while, the little boy nodded.

Jane had a lingering fear. He was going to be exhausted from walking along the way, and the little boy didn’t shed a drop of sweat. He let himself go back and walk again. He could go crazy, but fortunately he swiped his card. He bowed his head and said to the little boy, "Come on, we go in."

Two people entered the manor one after another. They did not expect that the inside and outside looked different after they entered. Before they went upstairs, there was a huge "bang!" Shake three times, so that the sound of bursting makes the eardrums shock.

Then, the window on the second floor was opened, and someone jumped down in the air. The moment he was about to land, vines grew out of thin air on the ground. The young man in a yellow cloth knelt on one knee and landed firmly on the knotted vine. His face was still With a smile, he turned his hand back into the air and swung a vine to form a net, directly catching the flames that fell from the volley.

"South wind!!!" The frustrated female voice sounded in the air, and the girl in red threw out two **** of flames, and then yelled after falling on the ground: "You dare to catch my fire dragon to give you a fire-breathing test. try!"

Nan Feng put away the vine and made a grimace at the girl: "Sniff, just borrow it."

The girl in red continued to scold, and noticed the two people standing at the gate behind. She raised her eyebrows: "Eh, eh, new students are here."

When Nan Feng heard this, he turned his head sideways and looked at them.

Jian Mei saw that they were all looking at herself and bowed: "Hello."

"Hello." Nan Feng said, "New here?"

Jian Mei nodded.

"Your brother?" Nan Feng leaned closer. There was a scent of grass on his body, and he smiled and said, "Oh ~ the young master of the Westinghouse family."