C37

There was deathly silence in the courtyard.

The eyes were facing each other, only the embarrassment remained in the wind, Lu Xingwang, but it was okay, the third majesty was accustomed to various emergencies, and only the major general was a little uncomfortable.

"That" Zuo Qingshan looked around, and said awkwardly: "It's not time for me to come."

Lu Xing said quietly, "Major General, don't think too much."

Zuo Qingshan thought he wanted to comfort himself.

Who knows, Lu Xing said leisurely: "It's not just that the time is wrong, and the place where the major general has not come is right."

"..."

You just said that I shouldn't show up.

Zuo Qingshan was embarrassed: "I'm here to celebrate His Highness's birthday!"

"Really" Lu Xing looked at the jug of wine in his hand, as if he could see through everything, "Isn't it because I want to find a reason to drink."

Zuo Qingshan was poked and thought about it, and he wanted to drop the wine on the spot and go away, but he couldn't do it, because in the army, it is not allowed to drink alcohol. When he comes home, there will be a bunch of people staring at him, let alone drink it, all year round. It's easy to find an excuse, how could he let it go easily.

Looking at Lu Xingzui with hatred, "Your Highness, do you drink it?"

Lu Xingzuo's mood today is also not very good. He used to not drink alcohol, but today he rarely nodded: "Get it."

Zuo Qingshan stepped forward and passed the wine over, silently whispering in his heart as he walked, don't know why, he seems to be under Lu Xingwang's command now, but if he doesn't listen, there seems to be no way!

Sitting down next to Lu Xingwang, looking at Concubine Lan’s sleeping hall, even the usually stubborn Major General would feel a little dignified. He said: "The thing about you please me, I have someone Go check it out."

Lu Xing took a sip of the fruit wine in his glass, his face stern and cold.

"They said that there was indeed only one copy of the still-yin-pour-yang water at the time, but at first, your rescue ability was lower than that of the imperial concubine, but the imperial concubine still chose to use the water for you." Zuo Qingshan's voice was in the courtyard. It sounded clearly, and he said: "At that time, the soldiers guarding you were basically annihilated, but I still found a soldier who fell to a marginal star because of the explosion at the time based on the locator. He said that Concubine Lan refused the inverted sun at the time. , I was told by the priest that if you use Pouring Yang Shui, your divine power may be lost. Therefore, at the last moment, she used a spell."

Although Stein believes in divine power, because different people have different divine methods, a group of conjurers has gradually emerged on the mainland.

The spells are weird and hard to find. The Lan family’s family is located in the sea on the edge of the star. It is a huge family of spells. They don’t want their daughters to be involved in the royal family. Back then, the Lan Gui concubine married the royal family alone because of love. The family leader Lan’s low-key family tradition completely violated, and in a fit of anger, he broke contact with this daughter.

Even so, as the only daughter of the Lan family, Concubine Lan is still proficient in witchcraft. During Lu Xingwang's growth, she had never seen her mother use it. This led him to only hear about that, but had never seen it. The Lan family is very strange.