C57

Stein-in the palace

This may be Stan Star’s first palace change in a hundred years. Everything that happened was so unexpected. Before that, the people and others cared about the major generals who went on the expedition and the businessmen who failed to return home safely. But now, In the middle of the night, the lights of the palace were endless, and the emperor's hall was in a mess.

The first idea and goal of the prince and queen was to assassinate the emperor, but when they didn’t expect them, although the emperor was sick and weak over the years, he was far from showing weakness. The prime minister has indeed cultivated a lot over the years. The capable people and strangers, because the guards in the palace can still have some upper hand in the battle.

But what everyone didn’t expect was Zuo Qingshan’s speed. The guards outside the palace supported extremely fast, and Zuo Qingshan’s battleship was also the same. According to everyone’s expectations, no matter how fast it was, it would be tomorrow morning. However, the dawn is still there. Before dawn, the warship that should have been outside the planet appeared above the palace.

The young major general was not bad at all on the battlefield. The prince who was being protected by a group of people to retreat was kicked against the wall by him, making a miserable cry.

Zuo Qingshan said to the people behind him: "All are captured alive, and if there is resistance, they will be executed on the spot."

The prince certainly resisted, and Lu Wei said loudly: "Zuo Qingshan, do you dare? Where do you have the right and courage, are you not afraid to ask the crime?"

Behind Zuo Qingshan, a figure slowly appeared.

Not only the others, even Zuo Qingshan himself was taken aback: "His Royal Highness is awake?"

Lu Xing gave a false response. He stood there, cast his eyes on the prince from a distance, and opened his lips: "Send someone to lock the main gates of the palace and arrest the queen and the prime minister."

The prince was taken aback, and looked at Lu Xingzuo with a bit of bitterness.

Lu Xingzuo's expression was cold, and what he said shattered the prince's last thoughts: "Not only the main entrance cards, including the passage of all towns since then, and the flying warships to the outer planets, all are strictly investigated."

Zuo Qingshan cast an admiring look at him, then turned to the adjutant behind him and said, "Did you hear it, don't hurry up."

In fact, if you have a little more time, Zuo Qingshan himself can certainly think of it, but the power of Lu Xingwang lies in the fact that he can always remain calm no matter what the situation is, no matter whether the time is urgent or not, and he can always keep calm, and he can grasp the brief, at the critical moment. Make the most correct decision.

The prince looked at Lu Xingmao as if he was scraping a knife: "You are not dead yet?"

Up to now, I haven't even done superficial effort, or have endured enough. I have worn the mask of hypocrisy for a long time, and now it is much more comfortable to speak candidly.

A smile appeared on Lu Xingzuo's lips.

The light of dawn fell, and the boy walked in front of the prince. Lu Xing's stern gaze was scratched on the person's body like a knife. He stepped on the prince's body and sneered: "I'm not dead. Is your Royal Highness disappointed, but I would advise you that if you have time to care about me, it is better to care about your own life and death."

The prince's face changed and he yelled angrily: "Lu Xingwang, don't want to be a villain. If you have something, you will kill me now!"

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "Kill you?"