C95

After Lu Xingwang's voice fell, the scene fell into a dead silence.

Aruo looked up stiffly, and saw the prince standing not far away, and quickly got up and saluted: "His Royal Highness, is your Royal Highness ready to take a shower?"

"Yeah." Lu Xing smiled pretentiously: "What's the matter, it's not time to come?"

Aruo hurriedly: "It's time."

Jian Mei was also talking next to him: "It's time."

"..."

Lu Xing said coldly, "What are you looking at?"

Jian Mei said, "Aruo is showing me some interesting things."

The fun song is very interesting. It seems to have said everything, and it seems that he has not said anything. When his voice fell, Lu Xing sneered: "It seems that you are quite satisfied?"

"Yeah." Jian Mei nodded obediently: "I like it very much."

Lu Xing squinted dangerously, "Like the wrong women's clothing in the palace?"

Sure enough, I heard it.

A cold sweat dripped on Aruo's head, but Jian Mei next to her spoke softly: "I like to know something about you that I don't know."

"..."

The room was silent for a moment.

Lu Xingzuo's eyes darkened, and the hostility around his body seemed to have faded a lot. He opened his lips and said, "Come and eat."

Both Jian Mei and A Ruo breathed a sigh of relief.

It was probably because of a guilty conscience during the meal that Jian Mei was still more eager than usual. She couldn't help adding vegetables to Lu Xing. She was very proactive. The heart of Aruo who watched was shocked. After all, she didn't know how to follow. Jian Mei reminded him of the fact that he didn't use public chopsticks. However, he glanced at Lu Xingwang again and found that His Highness, who had always been clean and obsessed, seemed to have no opinion at all, so he shut up.

This is the time if you mention it yourself, it seems to be the one who really doesn't know how to promote it.

...

evening

It was the first time that Jian Mei slept on the bed of the Prince's palace. This bed was really big, but a little hard. After he sat on it, he couldn't believe it was hard. Although the bed on this planet is basically wooden, Jian Mei is used to it. Two quilts are used, and I don't like to sleep on a hard bed, but I didn't expect that as a prince, the bed is still so hard.

When Jian Mei just sat on it, she gave a slight whisper.

Lu Xingwang was accustomed to sleeping in such a bed. After seeing that he was a little uncomfortable, he walked to the side of the bed. He didn't know where to call up a panel, but simply set it up, and Jian Mei felt that the bed was The degree of hardness is immediately different.

Jian Mei whispered: "It's amazing, how did you do it?"

Lu Xingwang said: "This is a bed made by wood priests. The wood is infused with divine power and can be adjusted by itself."

Jian Mei nodded, and he seemed to remember it again. He looked at Lu Xingwang and said, "This seems to be a lot softer. Will you be uncomfortable sleeping? Actually, I don't have to leave it alone..."

Lu Xing took off his coat, sat next to him, and opened his lips: "Always get used to it from now on."

Jian Mei: "Huh?"