C66

The people here are talking enthusiastically, and at home, a group of people are also enthusiastic.

At the beginning, Shen Huai was only kidnapped by the scam, but Jian Mei was a sincere child. When the medicine packs were sold more and gradually began to generate revenue, he would not only pay dividends to Pingping's family, but he would also share some of the income and expenditure to Shen Huai. Although he is a priest, Shen Huai’s family background is not very good, so he needs to go to the mayor’s mansion to plant flowers. Now that Jian Wei gives his account, his life is much easier, and he is not so good when he comes to farm. Reluctant, but much more positive.

The plain mother was cooking in the kitchen, and several children were chatting outside.

Pingping was doing homework on the table while saying: "Brother Mei, since you sold a few more medicine packs, my mother has money to buy me meat."

For ordinary people, it is very difficult to really eat food several times a year. Meat and vegetables are only eaten on major festivals such as Chinese New Year. The rest of the time is to drink nutrient solution, although the medicine package They didn't make a lot of money, but at least their usual food was a good life.

Jian Mei smiled and said: "Don't talk like that, your mother is really good, so that the medicine package can be sold, and she has a large part of the credit."

Ping Ping pursed his lips and smiled, and looked at the mother who came out of it: "Mom has worked hard."

The woman brought in the cooked food and said, "Don't be humbly with each other. To do this thing well, everyone must contribute."

After the food was ready, Pingping's father also came back. As soon as the family was on the table, it was also time to discuss business affairs.

Pingping’s mother first said: "Ambiguous, there is something, I have to discuss it with you."

Jian Wei wondered: "What?"

"The boss of the drug store came to me a few days ago and hopes to cooperate with us." Pingping's mother said: "You know, besides medicine, there are also drug stores in the city."

This is the place where I used to buy red water. The medicine shop actually makes some relatively cheap syrups, but they can basically only have some anti-inflammatory and healing effects on ordinary wounds. The effect is not very good, and the price is only lower than that of the hospital. On that point, there are herb packs on the market now, which is a complete blow and robbed of the drug store's business, so they naturally want to inquire about it.

Jian Mei asked, "How are they going to cooperate?"

"Actually, they want to sell herbs together." Pingping's mother said: "Because we don't have an official store, but the drug store is chained across the country. They want to sell herbs in other places besides our town. sell."

Jian Mei does not reject this proposal. On the one hand, he wants to help more people, so that more people who do not have the conditions can get treatment. On the other hand, more and more people come to seek medical treatment. , I also feel that the Pingping family is a bit busy, if there is a drug store to share it, it would be much better.

However, he has always been democratic, and he would seek the opinions of others: "What do you think?"

Unexpectedly, only Jian Wei, a person who does not understand the social rules, maintained an optimistic attitude, and everyone else seemed a little silent.

Shen Huai was the first to speak: "Mimei, I think if the medicine store cooperates with us, it will need too much. Then, then, it will definitely not only be the problem of the two acres of land, but also the herbal medicine we sell ourselves. They must have been carefully selected by themselves, but for them, they are not necessarily. This firm often sells some fake and shoddy products."