C111

the other side

Royal palace

The second prince looked at the news from the information terminal with a satisfied smile on his face.

The communicator was connected to the prince, and the voice of the former prince Lu Wei was with rare joy: "Even if Lu Xingwang becomes the throne, now there are outbreaks of illness everywhere, and more and more people have begun to doubt him. Is his ability a natural calamity star?"

The second prince smiled and said, "Brother still has a way."

The crown prince snorted: "Back then, Lu Xingwang actually treated me that way. If it weren't for your help, I would have died on Steinstar. No, it should be said that if it hadn't been for that accident, the country's throne would have been early. Even if I'm sitting, where is Lu Xingwang's turn?"

The second prince wanted to laugh a little when he heard this.

In fact, if he said it, he felt that even if there was no such incident that year, the father and the emperor’s original intention to inherit the Datong would not be the prince. No, to be precise, it should be, if there was no accident in Lu Xingwang that year, no After being deprived of his supernatural power, how could he get the crown prince to be arrogant?

"Then what is Xiao Cheng going to do next?" The second prince asked the question he was most concerned about: "Now the countrywide epidemic has spread."

The prince replied: "He, he wants to punish those with supernatural powers and wants them to die. Xiao Cheng said he wants to build a new country and society."

The second prince frowned: "Dead?"

Lu Wei confidently said, "What's the problem."

"Big brother, don't forget. Our original plan was originally to make the masses suspicious of Lu Xingwang." The second prince had to remind him: "But now you are completely contrary to the previous one."

The crown prince felt that it didn't matter: "Where is the deviation? Isn't this going in the direction we expected? Lu Xing collapsed, everything is normal, but more people died."

"..."

The second prince felt that Lu Wei was a little crazy.

Lu Xinci said: "I advise you to restrain yourself, because Lu Xingwang is not easy to provoke, and you should pay attention to the medical family not to develop anti-disease drugs."

Lu Wei didn't take it seriously: "Just the rats, they have been relying on divine power to live, are you too worried about what they can do?"

Lu Xinci didn't feel worried. In his memory, he had seen an amazing child who could heal a physical illness without relying on divine power. He heard that this child had also been admitted to the hospital recently.

"You better... pay attention to one person." Lu Xinci said.

Lu Wei asked: "Who?"

Lu Xinci's mind unexpectedly jumped out of what Jian Mei looked at him, serving himself a meal, showing himself up for himself, the look that made him unable to say what he was talking about.

The prince asked, "Who?"

"It's nothing." Lu Xinci didn't know why he gave up when he came to his lips, but he still hung up the phone: "You ask for more blessings. As for Lu Xingwang, I will help you see if there is any development. Right."

Although what he wanted was not to destroy everything, he had to ask for the humiliation in the past. As for the prince and their plan, it was really not justified. As long as the world was not Lu Xingwang, he would be happy!