C104

Jian Mei was frightened by her guess.

But soon, his busy life made him unable to think so much. There were a lot of patients recently, but a week later, according to simple observations, these people had no symptoms other than fever. But even so, This repeated fever also caused Jian Mei a headache.

He began to search the Internet with his mobile phone.

This website is also linked to the Baidu website of the earth. Jian Mei can search for five thousand years of history in China. Some of them are also consistent. However, the patient has no other auxiliary symptoms, so it cannot be diagnosed. Put these things aside first, and then make judgments when there are other situations.

With the postponement of the winter vacation, once a year, Stan's star is the biggest and the most solemn festival is coming. It is as grand as the Spring Festival of the earth. At this time last year, Jian Mei was still working in the young master's mansion.

After get off work, Jian Mei received a message from a friend.

Nan Feng said in the group of SA class: "What have you been up to these days?"

Everyone else replied:

"on vacation"

"Training in the army."

"at home."

A group of people responded in a variety of ways.

Jian Mei also replied: "Work in the hospital."

Yun Shi said, "The New Year is almost coming. Brother should give you a holiday, right?"

Jian Mei should say: "Yes, after a short holiday, I can take a short rest."

Yun Shi said casually, "Where are you going to spend the New Year?"

Everyone in the class knows that Jian Mei’s family has passed away. It seems that there is only a cousin. Although Nan Feng seems to just ask casually in the group, everyone’s attention is actually on Jian Mei, thinking Know how this child will spend this year.

Jane thought for a while and wanted to answer: "I haven't decided yet."

The group suddenly became quiet and no one spoke. It seemed that everyone was quite cold, but in fact Jian Wei received private chats in the background.

Hiroshi Westinghouse sent him a message and said, "Brother, do you want to come to my house? I have a lot of my toys and snacks to share with you."

Jane hesitated for a while and said, "Thank you Xiaoheng, I'm still thinking about it. I may have my own plan, but I will definitely go back if I have a chance."

Westinghouse seems to be a little disappointed.

Then Jian Mei received news from other people. Although everyone gets along at school on weekdays and doesn’t speak too much, Jian Mei feels the concern of his classmates at this moment. Nan Feng and Ying both send messages. When the invitation came, Jian Mei didn't agree because he hadn't decided yet. In fact, he already had a person in his heart who wanted to spend the New Year together, but the name of this person was never spoken.

After leaving the hospital, Jian Mei saw a car outside and was a little surprised.

After approaching, I saw a familiar driver saying: "Hello Mr. Jian, I have been waiting for you here for a long time."

Jian Mei said, "Is here to pick me up?"

The driver motioned him to get in the car.

Jian Mei was now able to step on the steps skillfully to get into the car, but after pushing the door open, he ran into Lu Xingwang's eyes with a little surprise. The man looked at him, and after staring at him for a few minutes, he opened his lips: "Come here. "