C12

Chapter 12: Strange request, your highness

When everyone went down the mountain in the afternoon, Cheng Yu came back and accompanied Jian Mei. He took the initiative to help Jian Mei get his schoolbag, and asked with concern: "Are there any injuries?"

"No." Jian Mei said

Cheng Yu looks like a standard brother next door. When he looks at you with concern, he will feel like you are the center of the world: "That’s good, is a person scared, why didn’t he wait for us to find him? you."

Jian Mei replied: "Fortunately, I am not particularly afraid."

Cheng Yu looked down at him, Jian Mei, who was wearing a little yellow hat, looked as usual. This person is always quiet and well-behaved. He always looks at each other when talking to others. At first glance, he is a very good tutor. The child raised by the family, at this moment, looked at by those **** eyes, everything seems to be the same, but it seems that there is just some difference.

undefinedJian Mei's pace is very brisk, and his voice is clear and sweet: "I have waited, and then I found my way by myself. Fortunately, you are not far away."

The wait in his mouth was actually a noon, for several hours. Although it was understated, Cheng Yu felt hot inexplicably. He tried to explain: "That would happen to be a little girl injured her leg, I let Someone took her to the ambulance station to clean up the wound. After the treatment is done, she will look for you as soon as possible."

He even felt that it would be better to deal with Jian Mei blaming a group of them, or crying.

but no

Lu Xingwang taught him well, so what Cheng Yu saw was not a crying child.

The distance between the two people gradually opened up, Jian Mei turned his face to look at him, and smiled: "Well, I know, everyone must have their own difficulties, right?"

Seeing his smile, Cheng Yu was inexplicably stuck in his heart: "It's not..."

Jian Mei shook his head gently. He took out a delicately sealed bottle from his backpack and handed it to Cheng Yu: "Here."

Cheng Yu looked down. There was an emerald green potion in a bottle about a square inch in size. The bottle was exquisite and beautiful. It looked very beautiful in the palm of Jian, white and tender: "What is this?"

"For those who escape the summer heat, just drop a little bit on the temple or smell it when the heat is hard to dissipate, it will be much better. This is very useful for our unique side door." Standing on the path in the forest, Jian Mei explained patiently: " I am not in good health. When I came, my mother brought me. This is an extra bottle. She said that she finally had a friend invited me out to play. She was afraid that I was bored and couldn't get along with others, so she brought a small gift."

"Originally I brought something else, but it was used by me on the road." Jane said that she was a little annoyed, and smiled softly: "This is the bottle left."

Cheng Yu looked at him with a awkward smile, and for some reason, there was a strange feeling in his heart.

Jian Mei said: "I heard from them, you went to me, although we missed it, thank you still."

The setting sun dyed the sky into a reddish orange, and the warm yellow bright light spilled through the gaps in the leaves. He stood there, bowed politely to himself, and then walked over his body and walked down the mountain, just like the morning, this time What Cheng Yu still saw was Jian Mei's back, the same, but not the same, as if he had received this gift, but at the same time he lost more. What they missed was more than the way.