C31

Tuesday

Today’s school has a half-semester parent conference. Jian Mei’s school is considered to be a well-known school in the city. Regardless of the number of students or whatever, it is among the best. Many cars and waiting parents were parked, which caused a little impetuousness in the class. Many children looked outside from time to time and talked a lot.

"My dad is here."

"Wow, look at that car and you don't know who owns it. It's very expensive at first glance."

"My mother also specially asked for leave today."

Because Jian Mei’s class’s teaching building happened to be the nearest to the street, from the students’ windows, you could see the street not far away. Although it’s not very clear from a distance, you still want to see a car or something from a distance. no problem.

Jian Mei was sitting in the third row. His deskmate Liu Can was writing letters all morning. This was a task assigned by the teacher. He said that he wanted to leave a letter for his parents and write some thoughts. He wrote Half of them looked at Jian Mo and said, "Mei Mei, why are you painting and not writing letters?"

Jian Mei took a pen and traced on the paper. He turned his face when he heard the words, and replied a little hesitantly: "My house...maybe no one will come."

Liu Can looked at him in shock.

Jian Wei smiled a little far-fetched, but Liu Can comforted him instead: "This is so good, I don't want my parents to come, and I will definitely have to ask my teacher about my grades when I go home and scold me."

In fact, Liu Can's grades are considered to be lower than average, just a bit naughty in normal times.

Jian Mei said, "It's okay, you did a pretty good test this time."

Liu Can sighed. He also gave up writing letters. Instead, he started to look around the students in the class, and then lowered his voice: "This parent meeting is interesting. We will all stay for the meeting, and then the teacher will pay. I will come over and let excellent class representatives speak on stage, and also let excellent class representatives speak on stage with parents."

Jian Mei said: "Anyway, my grades are not my turn."

The two were talking. The bell finally rang for the last get out of class at noon. The parent meeting was in the afternoon, so there were parents who could enter the school at noon. Liu Can chatted with him for a while, and his parents also When I arrived, I left the classroom and went out to pick up people. Although I complained before, I couldn't hide the joy at this moment: "My mother is here, I will pick him up."

Jian Mo nodded: "Well, you go."

The class gradually became lively. Many children led their parents back to the classroom. They all followed their parents and introduced their classmates to their parents enthusiastically. They did not leave to sit alone in the third row. One person, looks very conspicuous, and many will come over to talk:

"Mom, this is my classmate Jian Mei"

"Dad, this is Jian Mei, I told you to transfer students."

"Mimei, this is my aunt"

Jian Mei was a little at a loss. He didn't know how to get along with the parents of his classmates. When the parents looked over, he had to raise one smile after another to greet him, and then he would receive a cordial greeting from the parents: "What is this kid? People are here, mom and dad haven’t come yet."

Jian Mei replied: "Nothing."

Shen Meina was on a business trip. Today, Jian Shencheng will not have a few very important operations. He has invited his brother before, but Jian Changjia has clearly rejected herself. This is the first time that parents have been asked to do so. At the event he attended, he contacted the nanny at home to attend on his behalf. According to reason, it should be there in a while.