C39

Jian Mo didn't react at first, she still looked at Cheng Yu in a daze, "What did you say?"

Cheng Yu stood up and tried to explain the ins and outs of the matter to Jian Mei: "Cai Zhenzhen fell on the track, it seems to be quite serious, I mean..."

Jian Mei's face changed. Unlike Cheng Yu who paid attention to this person who stayed with Cai Zhenzhen all day for rehearsals, his classmate who could be regarded as a stranger asked directly: "Where is she? "

Jian Shencheng was just not far away, and walked over to look at his son: "What's the matter?"

"Dad, someone is injured." Jian Mei turned around and said, "It seems that he fell while running.

It's pretty serious. "

Jian Shen's face became more serious as a result: "Where?"

Jian Mei immediately looked at Cheng Yu and said nervously, "Where are the people?"

Cheng Yu couldn't answer this question. After learning that Cai Zhenzhen had an accident, he thought about how to redeem the loss of the drama, and where did he know about the girl?

He really couldn't tell, but the little attendant standing next to him said: "She is right in front."

Jian Mei looked not far away. Sure enough, there were more people gathered around the national flag. Maybe people who studied medicine would have to worry about their lives. He couldn't sit idly by when he heard someone injured, and squeezed into the crowd. Cai Zhenzhen, who was sitting on the ground, was crying, but her knees were scratched. Someone wanted to help her to the infirmary, but she cried and shouted that she could not go. A teacher came over and wanted to carry her on her back.

Jian Shencheng came over and stopped him and said, "Hello teacher, if the child moves his bones, he can't move it at will."

The teacher said suspiciously: "Are you?"

Jian Shencheng smiled. He carried his documents with him, so he proved it and said: "I am a doctor, I will take a look."

Jian Mei also squatted down beside Cai Zhenzhen. When his father was communicating with others, he first diagnosed the patient with the most basic condition and asked: "Where is your leg the most painful?"

Cai Zhenzhen saw Jane in her tearful eyes, she was a little surprised, but she was very disgusted: "What's the matter with you?"

Jane didn't catch up, just said lightly: "Don't move, if you move your bones, you may not be able to dance in the future."

The simple and rude threat was so effective, Cai Zhenzhen immediately did not dare to move. She looked at Jian Mo with tears and said, "Really?"

Jian Wei did not speak. She usually looks soft, but she was very serious when she was diagnosed. His aura became stronger, and he said that serious men are the most handsome. This look is something that Cai Zhenzhen has never seen before. Originally, she hated Jian Mei's soft-tempered mannerism the most, but at this moment, she looked at the handsome and serious profile of the teenager, and she was a little dazed.

Jian Mei still focused on the injury. He stretched out his hand and pressed Cai Zhenzhen’s ankle. After his father came, he calmly said, "I probably checked. There is no problem with the leg bones. It seems that it is just a slight dislocation of the ankle. It's just right down."

Jian Chencheng confirmed, knocked on his leg again, and finally nodded: "There is indeed no fracture, it's okay."

Jian Mei knew that his father should be able to do it, so she raised her head and said to Cai Zhenzhen: "Just bear it, it's fine."