C135

Jian Mei calmed down in the dressing room for a long time before going out.

The divine clothing he wore was very heavy. He stayed inside for a long time, but when he went out, Lu Xingwang had been waiting for him, and he didn't have any slack or impatience because he was too long in there. , When he looked up, Lu Xingzui's quiet eyes met.

Jian Mei pursed her lips and smiled: "I've been waiting for a long time."

Lu Xingwang whispered: "Soon."

Jane looked at him suspiciously.

"It won't take long to wait for you." Lu Xing stood up and walked in front of him: "You look good in this dress."

Jian Mei showed a bright smile: "Thank you."

Lu Xingzuo also changed his clothes. The man in this suit is really handsome, with sharp eyebrows, straight and resolute boots, and the black uniform makes him look very mature, but he also carries a kind of lethargy. The temperament that people dare not go beyond.

Jane praised sincerely: "Very handsome."

Lu Xing hooked his lips: "You are not bad too."

Such a mode of mutual exaggeration may sound really boring in the eyes of others, but it is very pleasing to the ears of lovers.

Jian Mei became playful. He pulled Lu Xingwang to the flowerbed not far away, cleared his throat, and said solemnly: "Mr. Lu Xingwang, would you like to marry Jian Mei and love him forever? Always be nice to him, always loyal to him."

The bright afternoon sun fell down and fell on the man's shoulders, his silver badge was shining, his handsome eyebrows looked at Jian Mei, and his eyes were deep.

Lu Xing held Jian Mei's hand tightly.

The wind blew over, and the flowers swayed with the wind, blowing across the corners of the two people's clothes, as if there was still a lingering fragrance.

Lu Xing cast his eyes down at him, his voice low and solemn: "I am willing."

Jian Mei's eyes showed a light smile, very gentle.

"I will always like you, always be nice to you, and always be loyal to you." Lu Xingzuo slowly repeated each and every word, as if he was about to say that he would not be able to hear clearly, and he was afraid that he would not care if he said it was too light: "Only for you."

Jane looked at him sideways and smiled: "Is there no one else in the future?"

Lu Xing touched his cheek in vain and opened his lips: "No."

The spring wind is very soft, with a gentle floral fragrance. When it blows past people, there seems to be an aftertaste in the air. Jian ambiguous eyes slowly turn red. He speaks with solemnity and seriousness in his voice: "Me too willing."

Lu Xing raised his hand and wiped away the tears from the corner of his eyes. The man said in a deep voice, "Why are you crying."

"The sun is too dazzling." Jian Mo leaped into his arms and hugged him tightly: "The weather today is really good."

Lu Xing hooked his lips: "Yeah."

Jian Mei whispered: "It would be nice if there was always such a good weather."

Lu Xingzui lightly patted him on the back: "Yes."

...

The engagement day is getting closer and the weather is getting hotter and hotter.

Jian Mei also spends more time to sleep on weekdays. Sometimes, if he gets better, he sleeps most of the day during the day. A Ruo is a little worried, but his Majesty told her not to interfere.