C97

When Chanluo left, the others at the barbecue booth and the ring also realized afterwards.

Sakura said: "Ambiguous, did someone make trouble just now?"

Nan Feng, who had just cleaned up, stood by the door: "Who, is that Chanluo?"

Jian Mei told the truth about what had just happened.

Nan Feng rolled his eyes: "It really is that crazy woman."

Sakura looked at the child in front of her nervously and said, "I am okay with you, she hasn't done anything to you, right?"

Jian Mo Yao Yaotou said: "No, she didn't do anything, just want to buy something."

Yun Shi has always been here with salted fish. Before he was sitting on the ring and observing life. This would slowly sway over and say, "She doesn't dare."

Nan Feng nodded: "I also don't think she dare. After all, what kind of place is this? This is the venue for the school festival of our SA class. If she dares to make trouble here, as the saying goes, it's a good idea to fight the dog. Where's the master!"

"..."

Jian Mei thinks this metaphor sounds very angry.

A group of people were chatting while preparing to go back. Jian Mei turned his head, only to realize that Xiaoban's face seemed not so good since the beginning. He walked over with some worry and said, "What's wrong with Xiaoban?"

He thought that the small class was a little unhappy because of Chan Luo's things before.

"I'm making you braised fish today." Jian Mei took a glass of water from the table and handed it to him, smiling slightly, "have you not eaten it in a long time."

The junior class took the water and nodded: "It's been a long time."

Jian Mei took him to the outside together.

Xiaoban followed behind him, and Nanfeng and the others were some distance away, and the sky was still raining lightly, and a foot print on the ground would reveal a clear pit.

Holding an umbrella, the small class looked sideways at Jian Mo and said, "Mei Mei, do you meet such a person every day here?"

Jian Mei was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?"

"Chan Luo is like that." The small class looked at Jian Mei, "Do you often encounter it?"

Jian Mei didn't know why he thought so, and shook his head and said, "It's not often."

Xiaoban darkened his eyes. Obviously, he didn't seem to believe in Jian Ambiguous words very much. What happened today was like a mark in his heart. Of course he knew the difference in class a long time ago, but when he thought of it , I may have encountered such a thing only in the past two days to help, but Jian Mei has been going to school here, wouldn't he often encounter it? Thinking of this, the small class will be inexplicably uncomfortable.

...

Jian Mei saw that he was a little worried, and opened her lips and said, "Don't worry, everyone is kind to me."

The small class did not speak any more.

Jian Mei felt that Xiao Ban might be in a bad mood, so she went back and took Xiao Ban to his room, and then asked Xiao Ban to take a shower in her bathroom and consciously went downstairs to prepare for cooking.

This is also the first time for Jian Xinci to enter the dormitory of the SA class. He actually studied in this school before, but his qualifications did not reach the level of entering the SA class, including the former prince did not enter, their royal family The only one of the emperor's favorites in these years is naturally Lu Xingzuo, the child who has been in others' mouths since childhood.