C103

Jian Mei stood there, looking at her with some doubts.

The old woman shook her head and said, "Forget it, a fool like you, you don't understand it."

Jian Mei: "..."

How can I feel offended.

But no matter what, he still takes care of the old lady seriously. He used to spend time with his grandfather in the countryside. There are no more widows and lonely old people in the countryside than in the cities, so Jian Mei has the opportunity to take care of sick old people frequently. He knows the strength and what the old man’s taboos are, so when taking care of the old woman, he is not in a hurry. Anyway, he is in order.

Two days later

Today is also a normal busy day. Recently, Jian Mei used the cabbage planted downstairs in the dormitory to cut a vegetable dish very finely, fried an egg, and cooked meat porridge with chicken boiled all night. He was using it. The ingredients are very meticulous and rigorous, and the products made are not very greasy, and they happen to be easier for the elderly to chew.

After Jian Mei took care of her and had a good meal, she noticed that the old lady would frequently hold her stomach and frown slightly today.

Later, the old lady vomited a little sour water.

Jian Mei said to the attending doctor who took care of her: "Why don't you stay at night and take a look, I am worried that there will be any problems."

"Don't worry, we all have a special doctor on duty. Don't make a fuss. This is normal, and we have done it before." The attending doctor said to Jian Mo after curing the old lady with divine power, "But you are very good for two days. , The spirit of the old lady is much better than before."

Jian Mei smiled gently: "I only hope that her body can recover as soon as possible."

The attending doctor felt that the child was a personal thing.

Not to mention anything else, it is really not easy to be a newcomer under such disgust and pressure, and to be able to face it calmly.

After the attending doctor left, Jian Mei was about to get off work, but before he left, he took a look at the approximate locations of the doctors on duty at night, and found that they have their own independent companies, and they are far away. If If the patient comes out at night, he needs to ring the bell himself.

Jian Mei looked at the old lady's unpleasant expression and said, "I will stay here tonight."

The old lady glanced at him suspiciously: "What are you doing here?"

"Take care of you." Jian Mei is always worried: "I don't think your condition is very good."

The old lady was as fierce as before: "Are you cursing me? I don't need you to be here, go back soon!"

Jian Mei didn't care about this relentless old lady, and walked out the door, but didn't go far, probably just reading at the door, holding the medical book from the hospital.

It was almost early in the morning when there was movement in the room.

Jian Mo originally slept on a hard chair at the door. When there was a little movement in the room, his reaction was the fastest, and he got up with a bounce.

"Click"

The door opened, and Jian Mei saw the old lady who had shrunk from the pain inside.

Jian Mei hurriedly: "Are you okay?"

The situation of the old lady was very wrong. She covered her stomach in pain and even vomited out sour water. Finally, she started to vomit blood. Jian Mei quickly pressed the button bell in front of the bed and called the attending doctor on duty. .