C26

Lu Xing looked at the news from Jian Mei and was silent for a while.

Jian Mei asked him actively: "What do you think?"

[I think] Lu Xing has no expression on his face, and he has no mercy when he says: [What you think is beautiful]

Jane swallowed.

Isn't it true that no one has ever told Lu Xing about the poisonous thing about his mouth?

Jian Mei was angry: "What's the matter, maybe someone like this is blind and likes me."

Lu Xing went silent.

People always have a lot of contrast. If he had complied with these conditions before, but now, he is almost completely unaffected.

"Ding Dong"

New news is here.

Jian Mei: "However, this standard is not necessarily stuck, but it can be flexible."

Lu Xing asked him presumptuously: [For example]

"For example, this is my delusion about my future partner. I don't know him now, so I have these imaginations." Simple typing replied.

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: [How about knowing?]

Jian Mei always gives him many surprises, even this time.

The child who was still in the genre just now is inexplicably more serious now. He replied: "When you don’t know you will have a lot of requirements, but if you know and understand, you don’t need someone you like, of course. ."

Lu Xingwang has never heard of this kind of logic: [For example? 】

Jian Mei smiled and typed quickly on the keyboard with her slender fingers:

"For example, if I like him, it doesn't matter if he is not that good. What will I do so much without saving the world."

"He doesn't need to be liked by many people, so I have a lot of rivals in love."

"It doesn't need to have much social prestige, anyway, it will be enough for me to eat."

His words sounded so capricious and unreasonable at first, but they were full of preferences, like although the world is full of strict rules, but simple and ignorant is so arrogant, he His likes and preferences broke many rules and gave each other a full sense of security.

Lu Xing cast his eyes down, deep in his eyes, as if he was thinking of something, so he fell silent.

Jian Mei asked him with some doubts: "What's the matter?"

Lu Xing answered him: [Nothing]

He was just thinking that the treasury in the palace was piled up with rare and precious treasures over the years, and he didn't know if it was enough for simple meals.

the next day

Jian Mei still followed the old man to help receive patients who came for follow-up visits and treatments.

This time, it’s Uncle Li from the entrance of the village. This grandfather is in his 70s this year. In the past few years, he looked sturdy. Not only did he look a lot of emaciation, but he also kept covering his lips during the pulse diagnosis. Coughing, it doesn't look good.

The old man took his hand back and said, "Is your sleep okay during this period of time?"

The sweater that Uncle Li wore was very pilling, and it could be seen that it had been washed many times. It was a little thin and could not resist the coldness of autumn. He retracted his hand and said, "Not so good, at night. Ah, I always feel tight in the chest."