C47

Jane was stunned for a while,

Unexpectedly, Lu Xing would ask such a question. He replied in a faltering manner: "The Overbearing President Flees from the Little Wife"

...

Lu Xing frowned: "What is President Ba?"

This word is still very strange to an alien.

Who knows to stop asking Jian Mei, his head was stuck and he almost couldn't answer, so he had to explain it with his own understanding: "Well... Mr. Ba is a man who is richer and has a career."

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "This kind of person is rare?"

"Yes, it's very attractive." Jian Mei could only answer weakly.

Lu Xingwang has learned to draw inferences from one another: "You read this novel, do you like President Ba, too?"

Jian Mei didn't expect it to be this way of thinking: "No, I just read the novel casually, but in reality, people with successful careers and money should be liked by most people."

Lu Xingwang fell into deep thought, and finally asked, "How much money is there before you are rich."

Jian Mei was questioned!

Originally, he was still sobbing because of the touching episodes of the plot. At this moment, the sad atmosphere was basically gone. He curled his lips and mumbled: "I don't know either."

Lu Xingwang seemed to curl his lips and smiled: "Yeah."

Jian Mei was a little embarrassed: "Are you kidding me?"

When Lu Xing saw that he had regained his vitality and was no longer as unhappy as before, he said, "What about you?

Why do you have such doubts. "

Jian Mei: "What."

"I don't think I regard you as a friend." Lu Xing pointed out the problem: "From what basic point does such a guess start."

Jian Mei is also a kid who can't hide things. He said, "Because... that Qingshan wouldn't make any friends if he didn't change your situation. Even if he did, it would be fun."

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "Then what's the situation with me?"

Jian Mei couldn't tell.

Because Zuo Qingshan didn't reveal much to him at all, he just relied on his own guesses for many things.

Jian Mei said softly: "I don't know either."

Lu Xingwang told him: "If you don't know anything, why don't you just ask me."

Jian Mei did not refute him, but lay on the bed and whispered into the microphone: "Because... I was worried that I might hear answers that I didn't want to hear.

If I don’t ask, we might still be friends. I’m afraid to ask, it’s not. "

This may be the first time, in the conversation, the clumsy child has won the Highness.

The ink in Lu Xingwang's eyes was deep, and the young man sitting at the table tapped his finger slightly. This was a small gesture he would only have when facing tricky things. Now, His Highness is obviously a bit distressed.

"Simplicity." Lu Xingzuo said, "Some things are not as simple as you can see on the surface. My situation is more complicated than you think, so..."

"it does not matter."

Lu Xingwang's somewhat embarrassing turn was interrupted in the middle, and the boy's voice was soft and gentle: "I understand it all."

"There must be some difficulties, right." Jian Mei got up from the bed, two slender legs dangling by the bed, he looked at the plane tree in the courtyard outside the window: "Actually I am not as stupid as you think. Ah, you can guess how much."