C43

Cai Jian on the second floor was completely unaware of the horror of the imminent death of the community.

He sat there, still not fully aware of the seriousness of the matter. In fact, he didn't come to study. Although the Cai family did not say they were rich, they also grew up in good clothes and had no worries about food and clothing. He went to junior high school. After that, he has already planned his future study abroad plan. School is not a necessary option for him, and he has no particular interest in learning.

But today, this is such a person who is tired of reading, sitting on the second floor with a book atmosphere with a book, feeling restless.

"elder brother?"

Some surprised and puzzled sounds came from nearby.

Cai Jian was taken aback, raised his head, and stared at each other for a century with his own sister. The two of them looked at each other, obviously seeing the error in each other's eyes, and said at the same time: "Why are you here?"

The tacit understanding between brothers and sisters is self-evident.

Cai Zhenzhen turned away with a little embarrassment, Cai Jian also coughed a little uncomfortable, the two ghosts wandering about the reasons in their minds, but unfortunately they didn't think of anything suitable.

Cai Jian took the lead and said: "Well, I just walked by here, and then I thought about it, come here and just walk around, after all, is the final exam? You don't have to prepare for it."

You prepare a fart.

Cai Zhenzhen is too lazy to complain about her brother, is that someone who can learn?

Come here to prepare for the final exam, and come here to pick up girls and make people more convincing!

But she also had a ghost in her heart, so she didn't dare to complain about her own brother too much, so she faltered and said: "Yes, I think so too, I also... come here to stroll around and learn."

You learn a fart.

Cai Jian didn't bother to complain about his sister. He liked to pour his face and little skirt every day. Is that someone who can learn?

The two brothers and sisters looked at each other and saw their dislike for themselves in each other's eyes, and then they turned their faces away tacitly. They didn't pierce each other, but smiled awkwardly: "That's good."

Cai Zhenzhen wondered if this was Jian Mei’s table. Her brother was too weak to see. It’s okay to disturb her and Jian Mei’s world. So she sat down and said, "Well... Brother, you're finished reading the book. Well, or go back to your school early, I don’t think it’s too early."

Cai Jian wondered if it was a coincidence, and I wanted you to go too, so he said, "I'm not in a hurry, but you. What books do you want to read and bring them back to the classroom? It's too noisy here. Don't you always like to be quiet? "

I'm so annoying, why isn't he/she still leaving?

The two brothers and sisters had the same feeling in their hearts at the same time, but it was hard to explain.

Finally, the two people glanced at each other, and they both began to look at the book in a ghostly manner, because they were sitting on opposite sides, and they both thought in their hearts that Jian Mei would sit next to him.

Cai Zhenzhen was thinking about it, who knew that a familiar voice suddenly sounded next to him: "Zhenzhen?"

When I turned around, it turned out to be Cheng Yu.

Cai Zhenzhen was shocked unexpectedly: "Brother Yu, why are you here?"

Cheng Yu glanced at the small blue water bottle on the table. After confirming that he had not found the wrong position, he chuckled and said, "I came here to review."