C102

Just as Jian was fascinated, Lu Xingwang, who was holding water not far away, returned.

After Jian Mei took the water, she said softly: "It seems that many people like you."

Lu Xingzuo's movements paused, and he lowered his eyes to look at Jian Mei. His calm eyes seemed to have a little smile, that is, the look and look in his eyes seemed to see through Jian Mei's careful thoughts.

Jian Mei lowered her head in embarrassment.

But he heard Lu Xing's lips open and said, "It seems that it is indeed the case."

Jian Mei felt a little sour in her heart, and snorted softly, "Then you are really popular."

Lu Xing twisted the bottle cap on behalf of Jian Mei, handed the water to Jian Mei, and whispered, "Well, no matter how popular, I will help you screw the bottle cap here."

...

Jian Mo had a dull heart, looked at the water in front of him, then raised his head, and looked at Lu Xingzuo unexpectedly. Some strange feelings rose in his heart, not repulsive, and even a little happy.

Jian Mei took it and took a sip, raised her face and said to Lu Xingwang, "I will also try to be a great person in the future."

Lu Xing stood beside him and blocked him from the sun's rays. Hearing this, he looked down at him: "Do you want to be liked by others?"

Jian Mei shook her head obediently: "You don't need to be affected by many people."

Lu Xing looked down at him prematurely.

Jian Mei's gaze flickered suspiciously, don't look away, her voice was a little quiet: "It's fine if you like it."

The stadium is crowded and a bit noisy.

Lu Xing leaned down, "What did you say?"

Jian Mei was ashamed of himself when he finished speaking. He shook his head in a panic and said, "It's nothing."

The voices here are full of people, and the crowd is crowded, but Jian Mei stood there, but still seemed to hear some strong heartbeats, one after another.

The referee shouted that the game was over, and all the players quit the field and returned to the audience stand to gather.

Jian Mei also hurriedly pulled Lu Xingwang back together. After just taking a few steps, she heard a man's low voice above her head: "Jian Mei."

Simple and ambiguous pace.

Lu Xingzuo's voice seemed to contain an imperceptible smile: "I heard it."

Next day

The first half of the semester was over, and Jian Mo was allowed to go to the hospital for a few weeks of internship during the winter vacation.

When I arrived at the hospital in the morning, the hospital in the Imperial Capital was different from the previous hospital in the Golden Town. It was very luxurious. He reported on the first day and went to the front desk to ask: "Where is Mr. Lu Yuncheng's office?"

The person at the front desk glanced at Jian Mei: "Do you have an appointment?"

Jian Mei shook his head.

"That won't work. If you are going to see a doctor, you can register, and if you have something to do, you can make an appointment." The girl at the front desk refused directly: "If there is nothing to do, please go back. Mr. Lu is very busy."

Jian Mei quickly said: "I am his assistant, the new assistant."

The front desk was stunned.

Of course, she also received a notice that Dr. Lu would hire an assistant recently, but what she didn't expect was that this assistant would be so young? !