C62

When Zuo Qingshan uttered this conjecture, it was obvious that Lu Xingzui's hand holding Zhezi exerted a little force.

I don't know why, seeing His Royal Highness sitting at the table with a serious expression, Zuo Qingshan changed his previous explorations and smiled instead.

Lu Xingzuo was disturbed by his smile, raised his head and looked up, frowning slightly: "What are you laughing at."

"Huh?" Zuo Qingshan walked to the chair next to him and sat down, looked sideways at Lu Xingwang, and then said: "I just feel that your Royal Highness's current appearance is a lot pleasing to the eye."

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows: "Is the major general mocking me?"

Who dares to mock you, I'm afraid that I can't live anymore.

Zuo Qingshan shook his head. He has always been quick to speak, and now he is more daring to say: "I just think, although His Royal Highness was like this before, he still looks a bit fresh, and occasionally he can play with a teddy bear, too. very funny."

"..."

Lu Xing was too lazy to explain that teddy bears were not his hobby.

Zuo Qingshan said: "But since becoming the crown prince, His Royal Highness looks like a cold wood. Sometimes I wonder if there is any program set in your body? How can you be so like a robot? Let’s be honest with you, no one may dare to say about you, but in fact it is really a bit... worrying."

Lu Xingwang, because you are standing too high, because there is no close person around you, because you are used to being independent and dependent on yourself, so no one will follow you behind and tell you, don’t be so harsh on yourself, right I'm better, so no one tells you that if you are sad, you can show it. Don't put it all in your heart and deliberately force yourself to digest it.

In the past, there was a child by his side. Maybe Lu Xingwang didn’t know how important Jian Mei’s existence was to him, but Zuo Qingshan could see clearly. Because Jian Mei was there, Lu Xingwang had to rely on. Yes, That's right, that child is Lu Xingwang's spiritual support.

If Lu Xingwang, who is afraid of three points, is a sharp sword, then Jianmei is the sheath that can fit him. There is simplicity. When Lu Xingwang is sad, sad or even stressed, there will be one The soothing and dispersal of emotions, there is simple ambiguity, this cold stone, which is respected by many people, will also have the opportunity to feel the temperature.

When Jane is there, everything is normal.

But when the child disappeared, the drawbacks were revealed. A sword without a sheath would have problems even if it was sharp.

Lu Xing retracted his gaze falling on Zuo Qingshan and lowered his head: "Major General is worrying too much. I am fine. You have time to gossip here. It is better to complete the report for the first half of the military. I hope it will be received tomorrow. arrive."

"..."

Zuo Qingshan curled his lips: "If you don't admit it, don't admit it. Why do you still use me for the operation? You know I'm the most annoyed to do those things."

Lu Xing was unmoved and even raised his lips: "If the major general feels that the report cannot be submitted, it does not matter, then the supplies and appropriations of the military department in the second half of the year..."

"Oh, oh!" Zuo Qingshan jumped up from the chair, and he understood: "I will go back to do the report now. Your Majesty, just steal it yourself, but if there is anything related to that kid, Let me know by the way. Anyway, I've been talking for two years. Even if I haven't seen it, I can do it. If it is on our planet, it would be better. I will go through the procedures for the infantry of each town and city defense. You can check it down."