C79

After the communication was hung up, the civil officer could not manage his expression properly.

Lu Xing glanced at him faintly: "Something?"

Although this look is not lethal, but inexplicably, the civil official seemed to feel a little murderous aura from inside, and his head shook like a rattle: "No!"

Lu Xing said presumptuously, "Leave everything, let's go down."

The civilian nodded quickly.

Unexpectedly, halfway through, I heard the voice of His Highness from behind: "Wait a minute."

The civil officer quickly stopped. He was worried now that he would stop talking because he knew too much, so he turned around and said without thinking: "His Royal Highness, I haven't heard anything!"

"..."

The room was calm for a moment.

Then, Lu Xing confided his lips: "After that, try to schedule my evening outings during the day as much as possible."

The civil officer sighed inwardly, but immediately replied: "Yes!"

It seemed as if he had escaped from the hall. He happened to meet Aruo who had come over. Aruo had sweet fruit in his hand, which was prepared for others. This is also a common occurrence these days.

The civil officer said quickly: "Okay, okay, Sister Aruo, don't be busy, that one is not coming."

A Ruo was taken aback: "Really?"

"Really, I heard it with my own ears." The civil official wanted to say something, but after thinking of His Highness's eyes, he suppressed it, but was still extremely curious: "Sister Aruo, what is the background of that child? Can you tell me secretly?"

A Ruo also glanced at the hall, sighed and said, "I can't talk about this matter."

The civil officer choked.

Xin said sister, aren't you trying to thwart my appetite?

Fortunately, A Ruo is still conscientious. Seeing that the civil servant is really curious, she whispered: "Although I dare not say anything else, there is one thing my sister still wants to remind you that the child has a lot of background, and Ah, he is very important to Your Highness. You just need to know that you can treat him as a little master and take care of him. Don't offend him."

With that said, the civil official can be considered a little bit in his heart.

Where did your Highness have been around these years? This person suddenly appeared out of thin air. If there is nothing wrong with this, who can believe it, or it will not appear, or after it appears, it will definitely demonstrate this personal importance.

The civil officer sighed and said, "Sister, don't worry, I understand."

No way, no one can stop the iron tree blooming.

the other side

Jian Mei also received the latest news in the dormitory.

Nan Feng said: "Small ambiguous."

Jian Mei is serious: "Don't make it smaller."

"Okay little ambiguity." Nan Feng sat on the window railing, chuckling his teeth with the slender branches of the vine, "I just received the notice that we are going to take the exam."

Jian Mei asked: "What exam."

He is still illiterate.

Nan Feng smiled: "It is a trick that will come every year at the beginning of school to test our supernatural power."